Join Hosco and view Amber's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
Seeking for a new challenge to take a major leap in my career where I could generate my skills and education to the prosperity and progress of the company.I'm a talented person with 11 years of working experience in the hospitality industry. I have a long interest in quality food, the hospitality industry and the latest culinary trends. An experienced host who works hard to cultivate s high profile with guests and possesses a strong understanding of financial margins and controls. currently looking for a suitable managerial position with a reputable restaurant
9 years and 10 months
The Savoy - Beau Vallon, SeychellesF&B serviceJune 2017 - May 2018 · 1 year
Hotel Sputnik - Moscow, RussiaF&B serviceNovember 2016 - May 2017 · 7 months
• Achieve sales goals while maintaining cost control profitability • Ensure member guest service standards are consistently met or exceeded • Hiring, training developing hospitality-focused team members • Develop initiatives to build member/guest check averages • Limit turnover costs by creating a positive rewarding work environment • Utilize all forecasting systems for food production, inventory, labour scheduling • Manage the performance of the executive chef to drive efficient execution of all kitchen operations • Oversee development as well as training of kitchen staff ensuring active coaching by the chef team • Ensure thorough training as well as communication of all food beverage departments
hotel sputnik - Moscow, RussiaF&B serviceJune 2010 - September 2016 · 6 years and 4 months
• Managing and coordinating the restaurant’s operation during scheduled shifts; • Oversee staff taking reservations, ensuring there is no conflict of bookings; • Greeting guests as well as regularly checking upon the guests needs . • Planning menus with the Head Chef as well as consulting with the Chefs regarding functions; • Ensure proper surveillance of food and beverage supply units throughout the main dining room as well as the adjacent smaller function rooms; • Monitor all restaurant facilities and enforce optimal cleanliness and safety procedures; • Maintain and record weekly inventory for all food and beverages; • Oversee the purchase of goods per restaurant requirements; • Analysis of management tools to update expenses and fix bi-weekly wages for Food & Beverage Department; • Perform Human Resource Management including; maintenance of personnel records of working staff; • Managing, train and supervise all staff members to ensure restaurant’s policies are satisfied.
Asst .Restaurant manager
Ajanta restaurant - Moscow, RussiaF&B serviceJune 2009 - June 2010 · 1 year and 1 month
• Organising promotional activities, such as special events and discount schemes; • Analysis of restaurant sales and profitability; • Preparing reports at the end of the shift/week, including staff control, food control and sales; • Creating and executing plans for sales, profit and staff development; • Working with senior management in the Setting budgets and KPI; • Planning and coordinating menus; • Coordinating the entire operation of the restaurant during scheduled shifts; • Managing and organising staff such as providing feedback; • Customer complaint resolution; • Meeting and greeting customers, organising table reservations; • Advising guests on food and wine selection; • Recruiting, training and motivating staff; • Maintaining high standards of quality control, hygiene, and health and safety; • Checking, maintaining and ordering stock levels.
Assistant restaurant manager
Baanthai thai restaurant - Moscow, RussiaF&B serviceJuly 2008 - June 2009 · 1 year
NSHM school of hotel management - Durgapur, IndiaJune 2003 - June 2006
Native or fluent
Native or fluent
Native or fluent
Date of birth
September 02nd 1984