Join Hosco and view Amek's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
A young dynamic and professional smart lady. 24 years old and willing to take my career to the next level.An ambitious and goal-oriented Professional who will always provide her customers with a top-quality service that meets their needs and exceed their expectations. Looking for a challenging and rewarding position, where my extensive experience will be further developed and utilized to ensure organizational growth.
Puting in the best efforts for professional growth.
DOCKER CAFE - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesCateringJuly 2018 - December 2018 · 6 months
• Displaying enthusiasm and knowledge about the restaurant's menu and products. • Maintain table settings by removing courses, replacing utensils and refilling beverages promptly and courteously. • Demonstrate genuine hospitality while greeting and establishing rapport with guests. • Ensure that food was served to guests at the proper temperature by bringing it to the table immediately. • Maintaining complete knowledge of restaurant menu, including daily specials. • Relay orders to bar and kitchen by quickly and accurately recording guest selections and keying them into the register. • Follow all safety and sanitation policies when handling food and beverage to uphold proper health standards.
AYABA HOTEL - Bamenda, CameroonCateringFebruary 2016 - June 2018 · 2 years and 5 months
Greeting guests promptly after arrival to the shop, issuing menus and hosting them. Ensuring correct amount of cash at the beginning and end of the shift after completing sale processed in the drawer. Providing a courteous, professional, efficient, and flexible service at all times, following the hotels Standards of Performance Taking customer orders for food and drinks and serving them thereafter. Accepting payment by cash and card using Cash system, and managing all the credit card and cash transactions furnishing required change if required. Performing all duties and tasks in the assigned Place of Work and being flexible to carry on other tasks as the operations and Guest requirements may be. Assisting in shelf-stocking, cleaning-up, or keeping merchandise displayed in a proper manner. Receiving deliveries from suppliers and ensuring proper food management and safety in compliance with HACCP to ensure safety and reduce wastage. Making regulars checks to ensure proper functioning of fridges, coffee machine, griller, and other equipment. Partaking in Inventory checks and tracking usage of guest supplies. Receiving customers calls professionally about orders, queries, complaints in English, and French and reporting any complaints, lost & found and problems to management. Maintaining cleanliness and sanitation of the front-of the house including tables, chairs, and floors. Restocking dining room, silverware, glassware, utensils, and maintain adequate supplies in work stations. Doing opening and closing procedures as assigned to ensure smooth operation. Creating great and warm relationship with guests, exceeding their expectations and fostering good image of Hotel. Adhering to rules and regulations.
BURGERS ALL DEY - Bamenda, CameroonF&B serviceJanuary 2014 - May 2016 · 2 years and 5 months
• Take food and beverage orders and served them to customers • Attend to customers’ needs • Accept payments and manned the cash register • Maintain cleanliness in the counters, some parts of the kitchen, and tables • Manned the drive-thru • Helped in keeping the stock room clean and organized • Accept calls for delivery and other inquiries • Assisted in decorating the store during special occasions like Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, etc. • Organize parties for customers. • Carrying out other tasks assign by supervisor
Brchelors in Business Administration
HIGHER INSTITUTE OF COMMERCE AND MANAGEMEMT - Bamenda, CameroonOctober 2012 - September 2015
Diploma in bilingual secretary ship
Pauls computer institute - Bamenda, CameroonOctober 2011 - September 2012
EnglishNative or fluent100%
- exellent communicator
- • Good sense of hygiene
- Great negotiation skills
- great team work skill
- Passion for selling
- • Patient and compassionate when serving clients
- presentable and organized
- Proven customer service.
- Self-confidence and fast learner
- Team work and target driven
- very flexible and smart
- Welcoming personality