Join Hosco and view Amek's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
AYABA HOTEL - Bamenda, CameroonCateringFebruary 2015 - March 2017
Assist food chefs in order completion by informing them of client preferences and immediate response upon food call. Handle restaurant with punctual, friendly service for new and current customers. Assist managers in writing menu options and price adjustments. Produce direct mail pieces for current client’s base to increase sales. Greeting the customers Familiarize myself with the menu and recommend dishes, drinks and wines when taking orders. Responsible for the preparation of a variety of coffee, tea and other beverages. After the meal has been delivered, pay attention to the needs of the table, re-filling drinks, taking away soiled dishes and offering napkins or other amenities the establishment offers.
Brchelors in Business Administration
HIGHER INSTITUTE OF COMMERCE AND MANAGEMEMT - Abu Dhabi, United Arab EmiratesOctober 2012 - September 2015
Diploma in bilingual secretary ship
Pauls computer institute - Bamenda, CameroonOctober 2011 - September 2012
- exceptional customer care services
- exellent communicator
- • Good sense of hygiene
- great team work skill
- High sense of responsibility
- • Patient and compassionate when serving clients
- very flexible and smart
- Very good presentation