Join Hosco and view Amit's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
Hope you are well,
I am working with Anantara Al Jabal Al Akdhar in Oman, Pr-Opening which is 2000 meter above from Sea and it is Iconic Resort as Assistant Restaurant Manager and In-Charge for Banquet & Event,
I would like to express my interest with your company, I am interested in a position that will utilize my skills and background in guest services as well management,
Thank you for your time and consideration, i would appreciate the opportunity to talk to you to discuss your company needs, as well as my capabilities to fulfill those needs.
Assistant Restaurant Manager
Anantara Al Jabal Al Akhdar Resort - Muscat, OmanF&B serviceAugust 2016 - September 2018 · 2 years and 2 months
- Assisting Director of Food & Beverage and Executive Chef with effective menu planning, suggestion, - Oversees the dining area, supervises food and beverage service staff in accordance with operating policies that he or she may help establish. - Relief other outlet mangers on their day off, - Creates a positive team atmosphere among Team Members, - Maintains records of staff periodic manner and operating costs, - Provides feedback and coaching to the Team regularly, - Understands building capability through Cross training, - Treats all Team Members fairly, with respect, - Sets high standards for appropriate team behaviour on shift, - Works with food and beverage staff to ensure proper food presentation and proper food-handling procedures, - Handle complain in the restaurants or guest room, - Schedules periodic food and beverage service staff meetings to ensure correct interpretation of policies and obtain feedback from staff members, - Maintain budget and employee records, and monitor in room dinning mobile bills, bookkeeping records. - Monitoring for maintenance and repair of equipment and other services. - Monitoring total receipts and balance against sales, deposit receipts, and lock facility at end of day in record, - Ensures new products are executed properly following roll-out (FIFO) - Room Dinning/Mini Bar product ability in house stock and if required to make purchased request throughout Finance, - Capable of handling irate customers with a friendly/calm attitude, - Ensures product quality and great service. - Shows enthusiasm about guest service in Villa/Room Dinning as well Restaurant, - Flexible in dealing with changes/problems (e.g., being short staffed), - Make planning according to Upcoming occupancy forecast for In villa or room dinning operational needs, - Shifts priorities and goals as work demands change, - Priorities tasks effectively to ensure most important tasks are completed on time, - Delegates and follows-up effectively, - Taking Ownership of issues or tasks and also give detail update of the Director of F&B, - Seeks, listens and responds to Guest feedback, and reacting, - Coaches team on how to exceed Guest expectations, - Do not blame others; takes accountability for problems, - Effectively identifies In villa/room dinning or restaurant problems through reports and can ideate & execute to resolve the same, - Proficiency in using computer software to monitor inventory, track staff schedules and pay, and perform other record keeping tasks. - Proficiency in Point of sale (POS) software, inventory software, In Villa/Room Dinning, Restaurant guest satisfactory tracking software etc.
Food and Beverage Supervisor
Bonnington Jumeirah Lakes Towers - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesF&B serviceJune 2010 - June 2016 · 6 years and 1 month
- Reporting the duty to assistant Food & Beverage Manager - Maintaining all the standards set by company (Hotel) - Anticipating the guests need at all the time on duty - Providing excellent and attentive services to all the valuable guests - To act as restaurant in charge within the food and beverage operation - To be responsible for outlet training schedule, month end report, breakage & spoilage report, costing, and SOP’s, daily revenue meeting & event report - To assist management given tasks, staff accommodation issues, arranging medical appointments for visa and handling necessary documentation such as monthly attendance, probationary and yearly appraisal, procurement invoices, payroll slips, sick & vacation leave, minutes of the meeting, staff letter requests, new hires, recruitment, flight details, Transportation, etc. - To promote a customer focused culture within Bonnington hotel by example and by encouraging in house training of all team members through an agreed training plan - To ensure the use of current standard operation procedures by all team members within the department - To be responsible for managing the time keeping records for all team members on shift - To ensure the effective management, motivation, training and development of all team members employed in the restaurant - To promote a safe, healthy and environmentally secure environment - Handled employee relation matters such as grievances, counseling and disciplinary inquiry. - Assigned as a Department Trainer for Procurement System (FBM, Micros, and Opera) Intranet and Document Management System.
IGNOU New Delhi - New Delhi, IndiaApril 2015 - August 2018
Food & Beverage Service Course
IHM Pusa New Delhi - New Delhi, IndiaAugust 2009 - October 2009
Food & Beverage Service Course
High School Degree
JAC, Board - Ranchi, IndiaMarch 2004 - March 2006
EnglishNative or fluent100%
HindiNative or fluent100%
- Ability to work in Harmony with co-woi
- Budgeting / Cost Control
- Customers service
- Determination and Persistence
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Honesty and loyalty
- Inventory control
- Proactive attitude
- proactive attitude to work
- Punctual and Reliable
- Purchasing Management
- Self-motivated, proactive
- Solving problems
- • strong organizational skills
- Technical competency
- Time managment
- Work Ethic