Join Hosco and view Amos's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
Service-oriented professional with 4+ years of rich experience in hospitality industry as a housekeeping attendant and doorman respectively. Track record of exceeding performance goals and customer service needs with proven ability to provide prompt services, handle multiple task and perform well under work pressure. Initiative driven, dedicated and dynamic team player eager to take challenges.
Housekeeping Room Attendant
Kunste Hotel - Nakuru, KenyaHousekeepingSeptember 2016 - October 2018 · 2 years and 2 months
• Clean all assigned guestrooms including: dusting, making beds, retrieval of clean linen from linen closets, vacuuming, bathroom cleaning, inside window cleaning, replenish rooms with supplies • Keep fire exits and stair ways clear of any obstruction • Maintain proper usage of cleaning supplies and equipment • Pick up any litter from corridors and pathways • Return and properly tag all lost and found articles in the housekeeping office • Follow departmental policies and procedures and service standards • Check and report any maintenance work required immediately • Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service • Follow all safety and sanitation policies
Housekeeping Room Attendant
Taidy's Hotel - Nakuru, KenyaHousekeepingJune 2015 - September 2016 · 1 year and 4 months
• Vacuum carpet and upholstered furniture, dust and wipe furniture, empty ashtrays and wastebaskets • Make bed, wash sink, bathtub, toilet, tiles, mirrors and floor and polish brass and metal • Replenish bathroom supplies and room supplies • Tidy and arrange neatly guest toilet articles on vanity top and spot cleans carpet when necessary • Clean and keep the guest corridors, service pantries and service areas neat and tidy at all times • Remove room service tray and trolley from guestroom and corridors • Ensuring maximum customer responding to their requests in a timely, welcoming, and efficient manner. • Report any maintenance work on the floor. • Complying with the hotels’ best practices and policies, as well as following any applicable sanitation or safety standard
Taidy's Hotel - Nakuru, KenyaFront Office porterMay 2014 - April 2015 · 12 months
• Opening the door for the guest • Informing the guest about their pickups and assure they are the correct pickups • Directing taxis and pickups at the lobby • Greet the guest with a smile and welcome them to the hotel • Help the guest with any kind of luggage they have but first ask politely if you may • Tagging guest luggage with tags and handing them with the copy of the tags • Show guest to the reception and ask them to have their passports with them as they would need in booking for rooms • Calling taxis for guest and open the doors if needed also help with loading their luggage to the trunk • Ask politely how their experience was at the hotel Wish them a safe drive
Bahati Computer College - Nakuru, KenyaJanuary 2011 - March 2011
Introduction to computers, Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Access, Microsoft PowerPoint, Adobe PageMaker, Internet and Email.
High School Certificate
Njoro Boys High School - Nakuru, KenyaJanuary 2007 - November 2010
- • Ability to focus attention on guest needs.
- • Able to maintain a neat, clean, safe working are
- Excellent communication and organizational skill
- Great attention to details
- Highly responsible & reliable