Join Hosco and view Amr's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
Al Habtoor Polo Resort & Club - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesFront Office receptionMay 2018 - Now · 9 months
• Proceeding with night Audit and revise all reports and rates and ensure there is no discrepancy for and transactions • Maximize hotel revenue by controlling room inventory, group blocking, packages, up- selling, adhering to late charge and double occupancy • Represent the Hotel Manager and other senior managers in their absence, taking full responsibility of the hotel • Manage, record and promptly resolve issues or emergencies that arise. • Prepare revenue and morning reports and sent it to relevant departments • Handling next day arrivals by check room blockings and VIP guest and make sure that room is ready and amenities are placed in right places • Send DTCM arrival/revenue reports and CID reports daily • Managing the guest who arrive from the main gate specially at the weekends to ensure that all visitors passing by reception to registering their ID • Ensure GSAs acquire the proper product and service knowledge needed to perform their job properly. • Conduct Health and Safety Checks and Night Walks, and maintain a good status awareness of all hotel areas • Manage, record and promptly resolve issues or emergencies that arise • Welcoming and escort VIP guest who arrive in the night • Revise reasons for open paymasters and send it to FOM
St. Regis Polo Resort & Club - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesFront Office receptionFebruary 2018 - May 2018 · 4 months
• Process all guest check-ins by confirming reservations, assigning room, and issuing and activating room key. Process all payment types such as room charges, cash, checks, debit, or credit. • Ensure all in house guests information are captured daily in CID system accurately • Ensure there is no discrepancies between VICAS & PMS • Make sure all checked in guest have copies of valid Identity details • Assist front office team to complete the Tourism Dirham entry to TD online system and conducting regular audit to assure the data is matching PMS • Process all check-outs including resolving any late and disputed charges. • Answer, record, and process all guest calls, messages, requests, questions, or concerns. • Supply guests with directions and information regarding property and local areas of interest. • Run daily reports (number of arrivals, departures), identify any special requests, and check reports for accuracy. • Count bank at the beginning and end of shift. Balance and drop receipts according to accounting specifications. • Resolve customer issues, complaints, problems in a quick, efficient manner to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction and quality service • Ensure that current information on rates, packages and promotions is available at the Front Desk and that all staff are knowledgeable on such. • Allocate rooms to expected arrivals after checking the guests preferences and special requests • Ensure that all VIPs are pre-registered according to standards. Monitor VIP arrivals; greet and escort them to their room. • Print special request report and block according to specifications. • Print credit check report and review status of each account. Follow up on accounts beyond approved credit limits. • Review resumes for arriving groups; organize and coordinate master accounts and check-in/ pre-registration procedures. • Print and review masters for departed groups; check accuracy and distribute to Accounting. Review flag reports and follow up accordingly. • Review requests for late checkouts and approve according to occupancy. Communicate this information to Housekeeping. • Review all out-of-order rooms daily with respective departments to determine most current status and estimated date for return to room inventory. • Print report on discrepant rooms, research discrepancies and enter current status accordingly.
Front Office Supervisor
Royal Maxim Palace Kempinksi - Cairo, EgyptFront Office receptionSeptember 2016 - November 2017 · 1 year and 3 months
• Ensure that all Receptionists appear for duty at the time specified on the departmental with tidy uniform • Conduct Daily briefing between shifts and ensure that all are aware with hotel packages and promotions • Check arrival blocking and ensure that all gest inquiries are submitted • Managing group arrivals and departures with group coordinator by check that all RC’s printed and keys is working also check breakdown and method of payment • Handling overbooking situation by choose correct reservation to upgrade, Double up, last option upgrade suite also handling early departures on the same date to close 100% • Resolve customer issues, complaints, problems in a quick, efficient manner to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction and quality service • Review departures the day before and settle folio to reduce time of check-out procedure • Review Credit Limit report & Open Balance to check the exceeded balances to the limit • Updating Companies & Travel Agent productivity reports • Maximize sales revenues through up-selling program TSA • Ensure that Guest History records are accurately maintained and all recurring guests are pre-registered. • Handling Guest complaints with other department to reach best result in short time and achieve guest satisfaction • Following up pending payment on paymasters and close it as soon as it possible Following and take action for shift duties like (Room Move, Traces, Room Discrepancy, and VIP Arrival) • My responsibilities as GHA Champion to challenging with team to be one of the top 3 MEA for redeem local experience & enrolments. • Ensure Shift is completed to include, shift closings, room deposits, refunds and rebates. • Assist agents with expediting problem payments, problems processing credit cards • As a departmental trainer I also train & motivating, coaching new Agents, • Build strong relation with Platinum & Black members and ensure that all benefits are delivered to them regarding to GHA standards
Hotel Duty Manager
Kahramana Park Hotel & Resort - Marsa Alam, EgyptFront Office receptionNovember 2014 - May 2016 · 1 year and 7 months
• Carry out regular inspections of various public areas in the hotel, verify that the ambiance meets the requisite standards SOP. • Conduct random checks of 5 rooms on a daily basis to ensure that these are kept maintained and tidy, and all amenities provided are working satisfactorily • Verify quality of meals being served at buffets and as well as quality of snacks at various snack bars by conducting spot quality checks. • Ensure cleanliness and hygiene in the kitchen & receiving area, confirm that all utensils, equipment, cutlery are clean and that the kitchen staff maintain proper personal hygiene. • Following urgent points reported at Security & Night manager report being sure all points solved coordinating with all hotels departments • Ensure that staff presents professional and pleasant image of the organization and that they pay adequate attention to their personal hygiene, formal wear, name tags etc. • Hold monthly meetings with the staff to discuss new and innovative ideas that would enhance guest service, and conduct weekly meetings providing solutions to deliberate on operational problems. • Reviews financial statements, sales and activity reports, and other performance data to measure productivity and goal achievement and to determine areas needing cost reduction and program improvement • Sends copy of MOD report to all departments on a daily basis • Prepare meeting reports and submit these to Head of Department and the Vice President, and discuss feasibility of new ideas. • Obtain and analyze feedback and comments received from guests through Revinate calibrating with front office manager and discuss how to improve weakness points • Evaluate the check-in and check-out service and ensure standard procedures are duly followed for these. • Engage in informal conversations with guests, acquire insights about their experience and stay at the hotel and provide relevant information to the Head of Department.
ArabicNative or fluent100%