Join Hosco and view Amy's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
Part-time Sales Ambassador
LUSH Fresh Handmade Cosmetics - SingaporeSpa & WellnessJuly 2015 - Now
1) Provide consultations for customers to select the most suitable product that is best for them 2) Provide product demonstrations 3) Assist customers with any questions they might have 4) Housekeeping 5) Stock-taking 6) Customer service & service recovery 7) Cashier duties
Qatar Airways - SingaporeOtherSeptember 2014 - February 2015
1) Liase with cabin crew, caterers and engineers upon arrival and departure. 2) Ensure there are sufficient staff (from dnata) for passenger services such as escorting VIPs and minors who are travelling alone, wheelchair services, so on and so forth. 3) Ensure smooth boarding and on-time departure 4) Ensure all important and correct documents are collected from the various personnels (eg, engineers, flight crew etc), all of which will be filed and kept in the office.
Part-time Service Crew
Joe & Dough Pte. Ltd. - SingaporeF&B otherJune 2014 - August 2014
1) Handcraft artisan sandwiches 2) Recommend menu items which customers may like 3) Barista duties 4) Cashier duties 5) Ensure tables are clean and inviting 6) Housekeeping
Diploma in Hospitality & Tourism Management
Temasek Polytechnic - School of Business - SingaporeApril 2012 - April 2015
Service Skills Methodology is an intensive and compulsory service training module whereby students of the Diploma of Hospitality & Tourism Management have to complete in order to graduate. We had to run a cafe and a fine-dining restaurant as a team without the help of our service instructors.
GCE 'O' Level
Dunman Secondary School - SingaporeJanuary 2007 - December 2011
EnglishNative or fluent100%
ChineseNative or fluent100%
- Attention to detail
- Open minded
- Team player
- Well organised