Join Hosco and view ANA ELISA's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
Marketing Master | Hospitality Sector Lover | Creator of eXperiences | Innovation |
NH Hotel Group - Madrid, SpainSales & MarketingSeptember 2017 - Now · 1 year and 3 months
• Organisation of international trade shows (IMEX, Fitur). • Artworks: brochures, videos, banners, interactive presentations. • Launching of GDS campaigns (Amadeus, Sabre, Galileo). • Development of the communication plan of commercial tools.
Assistant to General Counsel and Board of Directors
NH Hotel Group - Madrid, SpainAdministration & GeneralJanuary 2016 - Now · 2 years and 11 months
• Organisation of the Board of Directors events, Commissions and GSM. • Coordination of the involved departments and meeting documentation. • Budget management and forecast control. Supplier management. • Ensuring fluid communication with Stakeholders, Board Directors and CNMV.
NH Hotel Group - Madrid, SpainOtherJanuary 2015 - January 2016 · 1 year and 1 month
• Execution of hotel audits (Events, F&B, up-selling, cash counts). • Performing the training for BUs and hotels of the policies update. • Ensuring compliance with Internal policies and procedures. • Budget management and forecast control.
Operations and quality
Iberostar Group - Palma, SpainAdministration & GeneralApril 2014 - October 2014 · 7 months
• Analysis and management of customer satisfaction outcomes/insights. • Coordination of new operating measures implemented in hotels. • Detecting hotel areas for improvement of customer satisfaction. • Monitoring of quality surveys, daily occupancy rates and forecast. • Monitor performance of hotels budget control and deviations.
Master in Marketing and Commercial Management
ESIC Business and Marketing School - Madrid, SpainOctober 2017 - October 2018
International Hotel & Cruise Management
Stenden University of Applied Sciences - Leeuwarden - Leeuwarden, NetherlandsAugust 2013 - February 2014
Degree in Tourism
Universidad Rey Juan Carlos - Móstoles, SpainSeptember 2010 - October 2014
EnglishNative or fluent100%
SpanishNative or fluent100%
- Attention to detail
- Budget Control
- Creativity and innovation
- Customer Experience
- Effective teamwork
- Efficient proactive
- Improvement and quality
- internal control
- Inventive and creative
- Marketing analyse
- Marketing Plan
- Microsoft word and excel
- MS office, Excel
- Organizing events
- Quality audit
More about me
I am passionate about innovation and I love to apply it in everything I do.Download the file
I love to challenge myself participating in Business innovation competitions. My two last achievements are being winner of the South Summit Hackaton 2018 and also winner of the Hotusa Innovation Challenge 2018. In these competitions I apply innovation methodologies as design thinking, lean startup and agile. Working with apis and technology to develop a MVP and a final pitch.
I am Master in Marketing and Commercial Management by ESIC Business & Marketing School. This program has provided me with an important strategic vision, all the techniques and tools to develop analytical capacity and finally, professional and managerial skills to lead marketing and management environments in constant evolution, global, digital and hyper-connected.
I am a very creative person, able to create product, services and experiences different from the most common and with a clear value proposition.