Join Hosco and view Ana's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
Working since 2012 in areas related with Tourism, Communication and Events, I can easily describe myself as a passionate, team player, self-directed and hard worker person. Creativity, enthusiasm and multi-talent are three words that can define me better as I can really think out of the box and be multi-tasking, performing different roles with the same professionalism and efficiency that I speak four different languages fluently.
Having great experience with people ever since, at sea, rivers and on land and easily adapting to different environments and people, I communicate, create, teach, manage and make others happy, by anticipating needs and going beyond all expectations.
The World Residences at Sea - Florida City, FL, United StatesAdministration & GeneralAugust 2016 - Now · 2 years and 5 months
• Implementation and Management of Luxurious Events & Functions • Management of reservations and seating plans • Internet Platform, Service Delivery, Stock Control • Activities Planing • Creative design such as menus, place cards, easels, and decor • Creative and Institutional writting • Calendarization and monitorization of all F&B activities onboard • Service Excelence Award Winner
International House - Bristol, United KingdomOtherJanuary 2016 - August 2016 · 8 months
• Spanish & Portuguese Teacher at International House - Bristol
Douro Azul - Porto, PortugalTourismMarch 2015 - December 2015 · 11 months
• Tours based on Culture, Geography and History. • Tour Commentaries and management; • Back office and front office operations; • Hospitality desk assistance; • Entertainment on board; • Briefings and management assistant. • Concierge services; • Translation services;
Cervantes - Porto, PortugalNovember 2012 - November 2012
PHD Communication & Marketing Advisory Consultant
Escola Superior de Jornalismo - Porto, PortugalNovember 2011 - June 2012
Social & Media
Escola Superior de Educacao de Viseu - Viseu, PortugalOctober 2005 - November 2008
SpanishNative or fluent100%
EnglishNative or fluent100%
PortugueseNative or fluent100%
- Body Language
- Creative Writing
- Creativity Skills
- Language skills
- Leadership skils
- Luxury hotel
- Motivational Skills