Join Hosco and view Ana Meritxell's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
Proactive person, always anticipating and looking for optimal alternatives.
Innovative and creative vision when it comes to achieving goals.
Operating efficiency. I am able to undertake the tasks assigned within a short period of time.
2 years and 2 months
Internship as Assistant Hotel General Manager and Sales Department
ACCOR - Fontainebleau, FranceAdministration & GeneralApril 2018 - Now · 1 year
- Accounting: Suppliers’ and invoices management, communication with suppliers, accounting provisions, P&L monthly analysis, budget development, business reviews and forecasts. - Human Resources: Control of payroll, hotel general schedules, employment contracts. - Sales: Managing of Business Proposals in response to RFP, RFQ and RFI. Development of a new sales strategy within the hotel to make it more appealing for the village’s community, meetings with potential costumers and involvement in local non-profit projects. - Housekeeping: In-house laundry and amenity control. Forecast of orders taking into account the hotel occupancy. Monthly and weekly planning, forecast of extras’ needs, quality standards control. - Reception: Assistant to the Front Office Manger. Control of touristic groups. Control of hotel’s cash flow. Development of an innovative system controlled by a phone app. Receptionists turn into welcomers who can assist the guest throughout the hall.
Internship in F&B department
Hotel Wellington - Madrid, SpainF&B otherOctober 2017 - February 2018 · 5 months
- Hotel First Maître Assistant: Coordination of F&B services (Restaurant, Room Service and Lobby Bar). Taking orders, restaurant hostess, wine suggestion and food pairing, protocol, set-up, billing and stock control. - Meetings, Banqueting and Events: Organization, set-up and service protocol. - Kitchen: Banqueting set-up, menu making, rotation through all the kitchen stations (cold room, fish, meat, entremetteur), stock and quality control. - Bakery: Elaboration of house-made croissants, bread, cakes and desserts. Allergen control (gluten and dairy free products).
Internship in Guest Relations
The Ritz-Carlton Abama - Santa Cruz de Tenerife, SpainGuest RelationsMay 2017 - September 2017 · 5 months
- Call Centre: Handling internal and external calls in a 400-room hotel, dealing with guests’ complaints and efficiency when solving unforeseen situations. Coordination between departments. - Concierge: Suggestion of both in-house and external restaurants, sightseeing and activities throughout the island and transportation services. Reception of VIP guests. Personalization of each stay. Pre-arrival communication with the guests (special occasions or special needs/requests). Putting in practice the company’s standards and the engagement program. - Weddings: Planning, protocol, indoor and outdoor set-up. Menu making. Entertainment organization.
Internship in Reception and Reservations department
Petit Palace Santa Bárbara - Madrid, SpainFront Office receptionNovember 2016 - February 2017 · 4 months
- Reception: Check-ins, Check-outs and billing. - Reservations: Contact with travel agencies and rooms’ allocation taking into account guests’ requests.
Vatel Madrid (Spain) [ EURHODIP - International Association supporting Hospitality and Tourism Education and Training ] - Madrid, SpainOctober 2016 - Now
Native or fluent
Native or fluent
- Micros PMS
- Opera PMS