Join Hosco and view Anastasia's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
Highly motivated hospitality professional looking for a new opportunity
Protocol Support Officer
2018 FIFA World Cup Russia Local Organising Committee - Kaliningrad, RussiaCustomer ServiceApril 2018 - July 2018 · 4 months
- Planning and organising visits of the high valued guests to the city, communication with the city structures involved - Participation in protocol support during events of the Organising Committee -Coordination of the communication between Local Organising Committee and city structures
One&Only; Reethi Rah, Maldives - MaldivesFront Office conciergeSeptember 2014 - June 2017 · 2 years and 10 months
- Take ownership of his/her dedicated guests from arrival until departure; ensuring the best practices and attention are extended. Provide prompt, courteous and efficient service to all guests, so as to achieve a high level of guest satisfaction. - Provide seamless VIP services as required and directed by the concierge manager and the resort management within moral and ethical norms - Handle difficult situations effectively following resort policies and procedures - Assist guests in resort activity enquiries/requests - Actively elicit guest feedback and preferences, regarding resort services and ensure action is initiated on the same to maximize guest satisfaction
Guest Relations Manager (replacement during leave)
Golden Eagle Luxury Trains - Moscow, RussiaFront Office conciergeMay 2014 - June 2014 · 2 months
- Check all the diets, birthdays, mobility and other passenger requirements Send all the special diets to all the ground operators - Talk to all the pax involved, supervise meals and liaise with kitchen and restaurant staff; - Preparation of the train, make sure everything is fine everywhere on board (in carriages, restaurants, bar) - Meeting pax on the platform once the train stops and before touring Meeting the group as the buses return from tours - Calculate onboard bills and collect payment Process credit card forms through online portal
Guest Relations Officer (supervisory level)
Centara Grand Island Resort & Spa Maldives - Maldive Village, SeychellesFront Office conciergeSeptember 2011 - September 2013 · 2 years and 1 month
- Train new team members by using the Buddy program, including providing job task training, hotel orientation, etc. - Lead new team members by example and ensure that a high level of service is delivered to all the guests. - Facilitate the Check in and Check out of guests from the resort. - Provide Resort Tours and information - Translate resort information and update from time to time as required. - Facilitate the sale and booking of Excursions, Activities, Special Dining options, Internet access and snorkelling equipment. - Have a complete knowledge of the Facilities and services available on the resort. - Update the guest’s information from their passports and registration card to the Property Management System (PMS) - Check arrival rooms to ensure that rooms are prepared according to the resort’s standards - Coordinate and check the delivery of guest special amenities such as honeymoon gifts and VIP amenities. - Actively approach guests to gather feedback on the resort’s products and to anticipate any guest needs or requirements during their stay, update the information in the guests survey report. - Use up-selling techniques to promote hotel services and facilities - Assist Sales & Reservations manager and conduct the FAM trips and site inspections for the tour operators from Russian Federation.
Front office trainee
Hotel Minsk - Minsk, BelarusFront Office receptionJanuary 2011 - June 2011 · 6 months
- Facilitate check in and check out. - Make booking of accommodation (for walk-in guests), restaurants, city entertainments and transportation. - Answer the phone calls in a courteous manner - Assist guests in solving their problems, providing them with all the information about the hotel facilities. - Organize the stay for VIPs.
Intern in front office, recreation and housekeeping
Vila Gale - Lagos, PortugalFront Office receptionJune 2010 - September 2010 · 4 months
- Front office department (1,5 month) Responsibilities: receive phone calls, facilitate check-in & check-out, provide information about the hotel facilities and activities in the city area, prepare the necessary reports, update the guest personal information in the system. - Animation (1,5 month) Responsibilities: conduction of the water aerobics classes, assistance in conduction of yoga classes. Kids club supervision. Maintain the kids club in cleanliness and ensure that it’s matching to hygienic standards. - Laundry (2 weeks) Responsibilities: participate in the process of washing, folding of linens. Control the uniform handover
Hotel Victoria - Minsk, BelarusFront Office conciergeOctober 2009 - May 2010 · 8 months
The 6-month professional training that involves knowledge about front office, food & beverage and sales & marketing departments. - Front Office Department: Carry out the day to day administration of the front office; answer queries from guests, referring them to contact points at which they can obtain further information; liaise with other departments regarding matters arising, etc. - Food & Beverage Department: Receive orders and serve customer requests. Understand menu content and promotional activities. Keep the service area tidy and well-prepared. Efficiently manage the proper settlement of all customer accounts. - Sales & Marketing department: Handle correspondence written and handed by supervisor. Duplicate and distribute contracts, memos, and other office documents. Assists in market research on competition, market share. Maintain the inventory on hotel brochures and to ensure there is enough available on the stock, etc.
Galo Resort Hotels - Madeirã, PortugalF&B serviceJune 2009 - September 2009 · 4 months
- Escort guests to their tables. - Present menus and answer questions about menu items, making recommendations upon request. - Take orders from patrons for food or beverages. - Serve food or beverages to the guests, - Check with the guests to ensure that they are enjoying their meals and take action to correct any problems. - Clean tables or counters after the guests have finished dining.
Belarussian state economic universitySeptember 2006 - June 2011
RussianNative or fluent100%
BelarusianNative or fluent100%
EnglishNative or fluent100%
- Excellent time management
- Honest, punctual,
- Strong leadership
- Tact and diplomacy