Join Hosco and view Andrea's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
I am a self-starter man who loves the tourism world and connects the cultural and linguistic approach to give it a unique shape which includes a myriad of emotions.
Commis de Rang
Eataly srl - Bari, ItalyF&B serviceApril 2016 - October 2016 · 7 months
• Mise en place and table care; • Food & Beverage service and customer satisfaction
Sales Associate & Tourist Guide
Velo service – Ecotour srl - Bari, ItalyTourismNovember 2015 - June 2016 · 8 months
• Retail sales of guided tours by bike or rickshaw to Italian and foreign customers; • Design of high quality tours by marketing strategies and daytime management; • Interpretation in foreign language of the bound historical-cultural heritage to the tour.
Hospitality Associate and Ticket Office Agent
Best Union Company – Charta srl - Bari, ItalyEventsSeptember 2015 - September 2015 · 1 month
• Listening to the customer requires and communication of information; • Ticket sales to the public, takings and change, and check-out management
Front Desk Receptionist
Sheraton Nicolaus Hotel - Bari, ItalyFront Office receptionMay 2013 - June 2013 · 2 months
• Hospitality, control, assistance and room assignment to Italian and foreign customers; • Receiving and switching of phone calls.
Tour Operator Assistant
Agestour srl - Bari, ItalyBack OfficeMay 2012 - June 2012 · 2 months
• Arrangement of flyers and catalogues, and archives management; • Travel itineraries organisation
Master in Design and Management of tourism and cultural systems
University of Bari - Bari, ItalyFebruary 2018 - Now
• Tourism business management, Economy of tourism company, Revenue Management; • Corporate strategies, Tourism and Online marketing, Destination management
ERASMUS+ - Winner of European university exchange project
Westfälische Wilhelms-Universität Münster - Münster, GermanyMarch 2017 - August 2017
• German, English and French language courses; • Intercultural communication; • Project work about Italian language and document analysis.
Bachelor's degree in Cultures of Modern Languages and Tourism
University of Bari - Bari, ItalySeptember 2014 - February 2018
• German, English and French language, culture and translation; • Tourism legislation, Geography of tourism, Art history, Travel literature.
ItalianNative or fluent100%
- Ability to accept and learn from criticism
- Attention to detail
- Business analysis
- Critical/analytical think
- Effective time management
- Excellent customerservice
- Excellent social skills
- Good in microsoft
- intercultural communication
- Quick adaptability
- Results oriented
- Strong team work