Join Hosco and view Andrea's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
A passionate person with high level of determination to deliver and fulfil guests' needs to ensure a comfortable experience for everyone. I can describe myself as an eager learner who wishes to learn more about the hospitality industry to become a successful hotelier. A dedicated team player who aims to work together as a whole to achieve the goal. Extremely flexible in order to ensure that the operation goes by smoothly with a strong level of attention to detail to make sure that all tasks are completed at the highest quality. I am available as of the 22nd of December 2018 for a period of 6
César Ritz Colleges Switzerland - Lucerne, SwitzerlandF&B serviceJuly 2017 - Now
I currently work 20 hours a week in the Grand Hall serving different meal periods.
Fotobox - SingaporeEventsApril 2018 - June 2018
Worked in ad-hoc event jobs by running pop-up booth for Fenty and Coach store
Boost Juice Bars - SingaporeF&B serviceNovember 2016 - April 2017
Had to run the juice bar which includes store operations, stock tacking and cashiering.
Part Time Worker
The Bravery Cafe - SingaporeF&B serviceNovember 2016 - January 2017
Serve food to guests in cafe, cleaning cafe and simple coffee latte art skills.
César Ritz Colleges Switzerland - Lucerne, SwitzerlandJuly 2018 - Now
Singapore PolytechnicApril 2017 - July 2018
Deyi Secondary SchoolJanuary 2013 - November 2016
- Microsoft Office
Project Leader for SG50 Female Leader Media Academy Programme
- Assisted in the making of SG50 commemorative e-book launched in Amazon-Kindle to celebrate the development of female leadership in Singapore.
Non-Commisioned Officer Sergeant
- Member of the Colour Guard contingent in Deyi Military Band.
- Achieved the Certificate of Distinction and Best Music Award during the Singapore Youth Festival- Arts Presentation for Display Bands in 2016.
Member of the Community Service & Cultural Club
I was involved in various event to give back to society such as a youth sports carnival promoting social inclusion for disabled and able bodied athletes. In addition, I contributed in community service by giving out meals to needy elderlies by packing and delivering to the houses under Touch Community Services as well as various projects