Join Hosco and view Andres's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
Working in the area you like is the most important part of life. For me my jobs have been a great place to learn and develop my career. I've achieved a lot of things in y young age, and I think it is because I set goals. This goals helps me go even farther than I thought I could, and also makes me go out of my comfort zone, which helps me grow as a professional
2 years and 3 months
Academia Europe - Tegucigalpa, HondurasSales & MarketingOctober 2017 - September 2018 · 1 year
• Managed and created different online marketing campaigns like “El Camino al Exito” that helped the company reach and surpass the inscription and sales goal for over 150% by September. Used different channels to promote the campaign like Facebook, Google AdWords, Instagram and the newspaper. • Coordinated an alliance with Chiminike to have the children summer camp’s last day at their museum at 0 cost. With this we forged a strong alliance for marketing purposes in the future. • Taught English in a basic, intermediate and advanced level for groups between 7-23 people. Taught basic Italian in private class format
JW Marriott Hotel Dubai - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesFront Office receptionFebruary 2018 - April 2018 · 3 months
• Coordinated the check in/ check out of individual guests, big groups, different airlines and VIP guests. I ensured that the prearrival conditions were done, in the hotel on high season we were normally between 95-125 percent of occupancy. • Collaborated between front office department and finance department to manage credit card complaints of the guests. • Contributed with the manager for the creation of the front office department payroll, which were 25 persons. This payroll was done the 25th of each month.
Disney - Orlando, FL, United StatesCustomer ServiceJanuary 2017 - July 2017 · 7 months
• Sold different types of meals, with a Disney quality service, on 12 different locations to guests that arrived on Epcot Flower and Garden Festival. Meal preparation was made by culinary and on average we did 80 transactions an hour per cashier. • Achieved a Four Keys reward given by my manager. This reward was given because of the correct implementation of Disney’s four keys, in my case I exceeded in efficiency and courtesy. • Entertained guests with Disney’s merchandise. This was with two purposes, firstly to make the guest feel entertained and in a magical place. Secondly it was a commercial strategy to make the guest see how the product works and convincing them on buying it. • Created “magical moments” for the guests, this means that we must take a chance to provide an extra special experience for the guests, it could be an action or a giveaway. Disney is always on top of guest relations and makes sure that we create a magical experience for them.
Motorshow - Tegucigalpa, HondurasSales & MarketingJanuary 2016 - July 2016 · 7 months
• Developed promotions for Easter season and managed to increase sales from last year by 10%. • Developed marketing strategy for the semester of Jan-Jun 2016. • Conducted a research on the market of 350 small and medium companies for diversification purposes. In the research we established that the market for that specific business was not going to provide us for enough income to be created. We concluded that we had to do a research on a specific niche to understand their insights.
MBA in Hospitality and Tourism
Ostelea/EAE - Barcelona, SpainOctober 2018 - July 2019
Marketing and International Business
Unitec - Tegucigalpa, HondurasJune 2013 - September 2017
Native or fluent
Native or fluent
Date of birth
August 30th 1995
- Good team worker
- Ms office skills