Join Hosco and view Andres's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
Working in the area you like is the most important part of life. For me my jobs have been a great place to learn and develop my career. I've achieved a lot of things in y young age, and I think it is because I set goals. This goals helps me go even farther than I thought I could, and also makes me go out of my comfort zone, which helps me grow as a professional
JW Marriott Hotel Dubai - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesFront Office receptionFebruary 2018 - April 2018 · 3 months
• Check in/check out in with the opera system • Check in/ check out for big groups and airlines • Check in/check out to VIP guests • Give assistance to the room’s controller with the finance department • Help the manager with the area’s payroll
Academia Europe - Tegucigalpa, HondurasSales & MarketingOctober 2017 - September 2018 · 12 months
• Assist in the execution of marketing in the Academia Europea in City Mall, Tegucigalpa. • Assist in social media for Academia Europea in Honduras • Teach English on a basic and intermediate level. • Teach Italian on a basic level.
Disney - Orlando, FL, United StatesCustomer ServiceJanuary 2017 - July 2017 · 7 months
• Taking the guests orders with efficiency and courtesy • Serve the guest with alcoholic beverages according to law and Disney policies • Entertaining the guest while he/she was waiting for an order • Entertain guest with Disney´s merchandise • Constant interaction with guests. Giving them directions, opinions and just having a good talk • Sell merchandise • Create magical moments for guests, in my case, I always tried to create magic on Make a Wish kids. • Pin trading • Close contracts with guests for the ECV rentals.
Motorshow - Tegucigalpa, HondurasSales & MarketingJanuary 2016 - July 2016 · 7 months
• Create promotions • Create marketing strategy for a semester • Research the market for diversification purposes • Constant communication with the possible clients.
MBA in Hospitality and Tourism
Ostelea/EAE - Barcelona, SpainOctober 2018 - Now
Marketing and International Business
Unitec - Tegucigalpa, HondurasJune 2013 - September 2017
EnglishNative or fluent100%
SpanishNative or fluent100%