Join Hosco and view Andro's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
Group Sales Coordinator
Jumeirah - Kuwait City, KuwaitSales & MarketingJune 2017 - Now · 1 year and 7 months
● Coordinating with all the departments for the upcoming groups. ● Update guests’ details and ensure quality of data entry. ● Coordinates all events as delegated to ensure maximum customer satisfaction. ● Ensure all department heads are informed of significant information which will impact the hotel operation ● Arrange meetings; provide secretarial support i.e. typing, dictation as per guest and office request. ● Set up up/close file as required according to proper procedure (fill-in proper requisition forms). ● File and passing all correspondence for C&E director (i.e. incoming/outgoing emails, faxes, letters, contracts and productivity reports). ● Conducting sales calls with proactive team to be introduced to the bookers and main person for groups. ● Acting as sales executive when no groups in house. ● Coordinating with the group organizers to get passport copies, preferences, pre-arrival visas, Hala service and billing instructions of all the groups. ● Understanding sales contracts ● Tracking sales leads and customer orders Other Duties & Qualifications relevant to Conference and Events Coordinator: ● Communication: as an Event coordinator, I talk to clients, listening to their needs and presenting ideas and solutions to their requirements. ● I also work with suppliers, contractors, employees, wait staff and many other parties at the same time with full power of Customer service and interpersonal skills. ● Calm under Pressure: Many things can go wrong during an event, and something eventually will. I remain calm during crisis and the high pressure of an event in progress. ● I’m an expert in using PMS, Delphi and MS. Office ● Negotiation Skills: my negotiation skills to work out prices with clients and contractors are perfect and have my own technique to close the deals.
Reservations Sales Agent
Jumeirah - Kuwait City, KuwaitRevenue ManagementJune 2014 - June 2017 · 3 years and 1 month
● To prepare, update and file all correspondence relating to room sales within the unit. ● To maintain an effective mechanism for following up provisional business enquiries ● To be actively motivated in cluster sales projects, including FAM trips and client evenings/lunches. ● To take responsibility for all special event co-ordination, i.e. Christmas, Easter etc. ● To ensure that the hotel is communicated to on a daily basis in regards to V.I.P’s, Arrivals and Management to greet etc. ● To process the Night reports and the morning reports. ● To handle all reservations through different channels (via email/ fax/telephone/ website) efficiently. ● To actively participate in maximising revenue through up-selling. ● To follow up on non-guaranteed and waitlisted bookings ● To handle no-shows and cancellations efficiently ● To handle all enquiries promptly, ensuring the customer receives a friendly, professional and efficient response that accurately meets their needs. ● To pro-actively seek feedback, taking action on comments raised in order to ensure that we maintain and build long-term customer partnerships. ● To handle complaints promptly and professionally, demonstrating genuine care and concern under the supervision of the Manager on Shift. ● To liaise with the Management and team in order to ensure the smooth operation of Revenue processes and functions within the individual unit covered.
Guest Service Agent
Sheraton Grand Doha Resort & Convention Hotel - Doha, QatarFront Office receptionJune 2013 - April 2014 · 11 months
● Handling all calls specified below in an efficient, prompt and courteous manner: Incoming calls, in house calls, routing calls to departments and guests, local calls, trunk calls. & long distance calls. ● Keeping a record of all outgoing house and guest calls. ● Handling guest complaint calls, routing to duty manager and/or to the concerned department. ● Proper handling of emergency calls - fire, bomb-threats, medical and black out as per policy and procedure.
El-Minia University - Faculty of Tourism and HotelsSeptember 2006 - July 2010
EnglishNative or fluent100%
ArabicNative or fluent100%
- expert in computer skills
- Flexible and enthusiastic
- High communication skills
- Strong team work
● Employee of Month in Jumeirah Messilah Kuwait, December 2017.
● Employee of the Month in Jumeirah Messilah Kuwait, December 2015.