Join Hosco and view Ani's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
Sales & Reservations Manager
Travel Service - Punta Cana, Dominican RepublicSales & MarketingFebruary 2017 - September 2018 · 1 year and 8 months
Company type: DMC Destinations of responsibility: Dominican Republic, Mexico & Jamaica Markets of responsibility: Russia & CIS market, Poland Business model: B2B
The St. Regis Maldives Vommuli Resort - MaldivesSales & MarketingSeptember 2016 - January 2017 · 5 months
Company type: Resort Markets of responsibility: CIS & Turkey Business model: B2B
Tour Manager / Sales & Reservations Manager
IdrisKa tour, TPG and Travel Online - Kyiv, UkraineSales & MarketingSeptember 2011 - September 2016 · 5 years and 1 month
Company type: outgoing tour operator Destinations of responsibility: Maldives (mainly), Mexico, Argentina, Brazil, Peru, Chile & Venezuela Markets of responsibility: Ukraine (mainly) & CIS market Business model: B2B (mainly) & B2C
Russian State University of Tourism and Service - Yerevan, ArmeniaSeptember 2006 - May 2011
Specialist’s degree (5 years education) in Hospitality & Tourism, graduated with honors
RussianNative or fluent100%
UkrainianNative or fluent100%
ArmenianNative or fluent100%
- commitment to quality
- Customer focus
- Exellent computer skills
- high level of responsibility and self-organization
- independent worker and team player
- luxury leisure sales experience
- negotiation and problem solving skills
- organizational and managerial skills
- passion to lead and a desire to succeed
- persistence and purposefulness
- Result Orientation
- Selling skills
- superb written and oral communication skills
1. Higher education in the hospitality and tourism industry, diploma with honors degree.
2. 7 years work experience in hospitality and tourism industry as a Sales Manager (DMC in Dominican Republic, a luxury resort in Maldives, outgoing tour operators in Ukraine).
3. Language skills: Armenian – native, Russian – proficiency, Ukrainian – proficiency, English – Advanced, Spanish – basic.
4. Computer and internet literacy. Programs: MS Office, MS Outlook, The Bat, SAMO-tour, Master-tour, Opera Reservation System and others.
5. Business skills: business communication, negotiation, problem-solving, decision making, organization and management, commitment to quality and customer focus, ability to work effectively both individually and in a team, efficient multi-tasker.
6. Personal qualities: well groomed and presentable, organized, responsible, diligent, accurate, meticulous, persistent and purposeful, initiative, honest, capable, eager to learn and succeed.
7. Highlights of work experience, tourism skills, and qualifications:
• Experience of business trips, sales calls, holding of seminars and webinars
• Engaging new partners, contracting and negotiating favorable cooperation conditions
• Building and maintaining long-term and fruitful business relationships
• Tourism product creation, development, and promotion as well as sales & reservation
• Providing complete turnkey service
• Acting on partners and final consumers complaints and feedback, ensuring that they are provided with exceptional service and got experience beyond expectation
• Achieving revenue goals, increasing sales and profitability
• B2B and B2C sales experience
• Dealing with a luxury segment and tailor-made services
• Dealing with charter programs, blocks of carrier seats and hotel rooms
• Organizing and escorting FAM trips as well as holding site inspections
• Preparing touristic destination information, tour product description, itineraries and other useful information for posting on the company’s website, social network and direct mail campaigns
• Writing articles and giving interviews about travel destinations, hotels and touristic services
• Travel destinations specialization: Maldives, Dominican Republic, Mexico, Jamaica, Argentina, Brazil, Peru, Chile, Venezuela. Willingness to learn any new destination/hotel/product