Join Hosco and view Ania's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
2 years and 9 months
Human resources BP
Monument Hotel - Barcelona, SpainHuman ResourcesJanuary 2019 - May 2019 · 5 months
Selection process: conducting interviews, filtering and selecting candidates for open positions. - Posting jobs to appropriate job board/newspapers/colleges, etc. - Write contracts for promotions, transfers, and new hires in collaboration with HR department. - Onboard new employees in order to become fully integrated. - Follow-up of interns and new employees. - Resolving complex employee relations issues and address grievances. - Work closely with managers and employees from different departments to improve work relationships, build team working environment and increase productivity and retention. - Suggest new HR strategies and create new HR projects. -Promote company’s reputation as “best place to work”.
Talent search and Business Development
Placement International - Lausanne, SwitzerlandHuman ResourcesAugust 2018 - January 2019 · 6 months
- Developing a new market & acquiring new businesses to work with in Europe. - Using CRM, Portals & Different Mediums (LinkedIn, phone calls, social media & university portals) to acquire new talents. - Using HubSpot to generate leads, mass communication, emailing, work flows, advertising, organizing data etc. - Organizing career fair & Virtual career fair - Presenting various reports, data, analytics and talent biographies to client. - Managing a team, executing work flows & objectives. - Effectively managing proper flow of communication to our offices around the world. - Forming Strategies and Action Plan to acquire quality talents - Building professional relationship with candidates & keeping them updated of new opportunities
Campus & events
Ironhack - Barcelona, SpainCommunicationSeptember 2017 - July 2018 · 11 months
- Co-create an amazing on-campus recruiting events and workshops - Assist with the guidance for the students through the job searching and interviewing process for their talent development. - Keeping track of all the campus operational expenses, working closely with the financial team. - Dealing with all the logistics of the campus ranging from relationships with vendors or suppliers.
Hotel Arts Barcelona - Barcelona, SpainHuman ResourcesJanuary 2016 - September 2016 · 9 months
- Recruitment process - Trainings scheduling and attending. - Preparing on daily basis the commitment to quality report. - Planning internal events for employees. - Preparing and conducting orientations. - Solving employees problems. - Assisting HR director in daily tasks.
Head of reservation and groups
Hotel Arts Barcelona - Barcelona, SpainF&B otherOctober 2015 - January 2016 · 4 months
- Achieve the financial and guest satisfaction budget. - Maximize the capacity of the restaurant trying to match guests needs with the restaurant availability in order to complete and finalize all the possible reservations. - Organize table plan acording to type of event and service standard. - Cash handling: Handle all duties according to hotel policies, procedures, internal rules and standards. Conform to cash handling procedures all the time. - Ensure that the SOP's are properly run
CETT-UB Tourism / Hospitality / Gastronomy - Educational & Research - Barcelona, SpainSeptember 2011 - July 2015
Conservatorio de música de Canarias - Santa Cruz de Tenerife, SpainSeptember 2000 - June 2011
Grado profesional especialidad Violoncello
Native or fluent
Date of birth
March 12th 1992
- A team player
- Experience in recruitment
- High attention to detail
- Human Resources
- improvement process
- international recruitment
- New business development
- Pack Microsoft Office
- - Photography