Join Hosco and view Ann's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
An enthusiastic self-motivated individual with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to take responsibility & work as a team. Quality & customer focused with the drive to achieve results. I seek a challenging & responsible assignment in a reputable organization, where I apply my current skills & knowledge.
Cleanco - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesHousekeepingJune 2016 - June 2018 · 2 years and 1 month
• Clean reception areas, lobbies, offices and rooms by sweeping and mopping. • Ensure that all carpets are properly vacuumed, shampooed and dried. • Perform floor polishing and buffing activities. • Empty trash cans and make sure that trash is properly recycled or incriminated. • Dust furniture using dusters and make sure polish is applied. • Clean windows from the inside to the outside using sponges water and soap. • Operate steam cleaners and vacuum cleaner to clean carpets and drapes
Safari Park Hotel - Nairobi, KenyaSecurityJanuary 2014 - May 2016 · 2 years and 5 months
• Maintain the safety of patrons in and around the pool • Deliver customer service to all that utilize the facility and serve our diverse population. • Tests the water record results, and report imbalances to supervisors. • Performs various maintenance duties directed maintain a clean and safe facility. • Present professional appearance and attitude at all times and maintains a high standard of customer service. • Provides emergency care and treatment as required until the arrival of emergency services. • Maintain constant surveillance of patrons in the facility; acts immediately and appropriately to secure safety of patrons in the event of emergencies. • Prepares and maintain appropriate activity reports.
Food and Beverage Attendant
White Sand Beach Resort - Mombasa, KenyaF&B serviceFebruary 2013 - December 2013 · 11 months
• Provided customer services for up to eighty customers every day. • Assisted customer in menu determinations, and recommending wines and other drinks to them • Served dishes at tables according to order. • Recommended wines and other drinks to customers • Billing and obtaining payment from the customers
Diploma in Food and beverage Management
Kenya Utalii College - Nairobi, KenyaJanuary 2011 - November 2012
Diploma in Food and Beverage Management
SwahiliNative or fluent100%
- Good communicator
- Good computer skills
- Good swimmer
- Honest hardworking