Join Hosco and view Anna's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
Dedicated to achieving customer satisfaction as well as exceeding the company’s expectations. Critical thinker who continually seeks to manage and maximize revenue.
The main idea I support at my work is to love guests, make them happy, take care and be helpful for them. But at the same time not forget to increase hotel revenue and work for better result every day.
Electronic sales & Revenue manager
Allegro hotels - Saint Petersburg, RussiaRevenue ManagementOctober 2012 - July 2018 · 5 years and 10 months
• Developing pricing strategies, including building rates for rooms (packages, special rates), forecasting revenue, tracking hotel revenue and availability, creating pick up reports; • Electronic sales, monitoring of competitors prices, decision about the price policy, management of contracts, profitability and cooperation with OTA`s, annual budgets, loading prices and availabilities to OTA`s, finance analytics, control of OTA`s bookings and groups, performing analysis and developing hotel strategies and tactics to optimize revenues; • Social marketing, reviews analysis, writing management responses to the guests, communications with guests, tracking rankings, receptionists training, communication with sales team to evaluate sales figures, work with complains; • Operations with Channel Manager (Revpar Guru, TravelLine), analytic system Review Pro, PMS Fidelio, RMS Booking Suite, Hoteladvisors analytic system, Hotels BI, Snapshot analytics. Achievements: Annual sales growth (6-8% per year), improving competitiveness (increase MPI, RGI, TRGI), customer satisfaction growth (+0,7 points at Booking.com for each hotel), commissions reduction, direct bookings growth, implementation reporting structure, dynamic rates, PMS and RMS, improvement of services, development of a loyalty program and increase of loyalty guests share, the conclusion of new OTA contracts, growth of hotel website conversion.
Outsource revenue manager
Hotel Advisors Hospitality & Management Company - Saint Petersburg, RussiaRevenue ManagementJune 2012 - July 2018 · 6 years and 2 months
• Collecting and analysing information for the past periods (rates, revenue, ADR, RevPar, occupancy), optimizing work with data, providing conclusions, forecasts and proposals, development daily, weekly and monthly reports, sales recommendations, introduction dynamic rates, PMS, RMS, adjusting rates and rate restrictions with demand; • Conducting competition analyses, developing duties for revenue hotel manager and trainings for hotel managers, explanation for revenue decisions; • Electronic sales, loading prices and availabilities to electronic systems, connection with new electronic systems, operations with Channel Managers (Parity Rate, TravelLine), updating new information about hotels. Achievements: revenue growth, ranking increase, hotel staff work efficiency growth, commissions reduction, successful hotel opening (apartment hotel Soned Hill hotel, leisure tourism). Hotels assisted: Soned Hill hotel (Krasnaya Polyana, Sochi), River Park hotel (Novosibirsk), History hotels (St.Petersburg), Avatar and Kamelot (Pskov).
Comfort hotel - Saint Petersburg, RussiaFront Office receptionJune 2011 - October 2012 · 1 year and 5 months
• Booking hotel rooms, work at the reception, answer letters and calls, reservations, discussion the details of accommodation, work with cash register, solution the current problems in hotel, conduct of some contracts; • Execution of individual guest requests, supervise the work of maids, registrations for the guests. Achievements: receptionist award at solutions to conflict situations, positive feedback growth, interview with famous/loyalty guests for hotel blog.
Antique Hotel Rachmaninov - Saint Petersburg, RussiaFront Office receptionMay 2010 - May 2011 · 1 year and 1 month
• Booking hotel rooms, work at the reception, answer letters and calls, reservations, discussion the details of accommodation, work with cash register, solution the current problems in hotel, conduct of some contracts; • Execution of individual guest requests, supervise the work of maids, registrations for the guests. Achievements: work promotion from receptionist to head receptionist, positive feedback growth, new contracts with travel companies.
Higher education (bachelor)
Saint Petersburg Institute of Hospitality - Saint Petersburg, RussiaSeptember 2006 - June 2012
Management of Hospitality Faculty
Secondary vocational education
College of Tourism and Hospitality Service - Saint Petersburg, RussiaSeptember 2006 - June 2009
Faculty of Hotel Service (honours distinction degree)
RussianNative or fluent100%
- CM Parity Rate
- CM TravelLine
- Gestion des reservations
- Hoteladvisors analytics
- Hotels BI
- OTA Knowledge
- PMS Aparti Systems
- PMS Edelweiss
- PMS FIDELIO
- PMS Intellect Style
- PMS OPERA
- Revenue Management
- Review Pro
- Revpar Guru CM&RMS
- RMS Booking Suite