Join Hosco and view Anne Roxanne M's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
An adaptable, resourceful and enthusiastic executive secretary and accounts assistant who has extensive experience of having a wide level of general responsibility of monitoring and reconciling a company’s accounts and administrative support by conducting research, preparing statistic reports. A strong communicator with excellent interpersonal skills and knowledge of reporting and assisting in the production of monthly management accounts. Contributing extensively to team work and always displays a willing and helpful manner when resolving, analyzing and investigating discrepancies.
Unique Dana International - Mutrah, Muscat, OmanAdministration & GeneralJune 2017 - Now · 1 year and 8 months
• Maintaining executive’s agenda and assist in planning appointments, board meeting with Muscat Municipality. • Attending meetings and keep minutes with suppliers. Negotiated with the suppliers regarding the discounts services, janitorial items, materials and others. • Receiving and screening phone calls and redirecting them when appropriate. • Handle and prioritize all outgoing or incoming correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.) and sending reports to Muscat Municipality and BH head office. • Handle confidential documents ensuring they remain secure. • Prepare local purchase order for janitorial item, cleaning equipment and etc. And prepared contract for Services Company. • Research for supplier and request quotation and prepare requirements for credit facility for company supply. • Monitor office supplies and negotiate terms with suppliers to ensure the most cost-effective orders • Maintain electronic and paper records ensuring information is organized and easily accessible • Conduct research and prepare presentations or reports as assigned. • Arrange employee schedule every month (Cleaners & Security). • Prepare reports for Muscat Municipality requirements of the building. And send daily and monthly fish report. • Coordinate with corporate bank manager with regards of company accounts, Omantel relationship manager and Muscat Municipality.
JPG Engineering - Al Khuwayr South, Muscat, OmanAdministration & GeneralSeptember 2017 - November 2017 · 3 months
Provide high-level administrative support by conducting research, preparing statistical reports, handling information requests, and performing clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls, and scheduling meetings. May also train and supervise lowerlevel clerical staff. • Maintaining executive’s agenda and assist in planning appointments, board meetings, conferences etc. • Attending meetings and keep minutes. • Receiving and screening phone calls and redirecting them when appropriate • Handle and prioritize all outgoing or incoming correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.) • Make travel arrangements for executives • Handle confidential documents ensuring they remain secure • Prepare invoices or financial statements and provide assistance in bookkeeping • Monitor office supplies and negotiate terms with suppliers to ensure the most cost-effective orders • Maintain electronic and paper records ensuring information is organized and easily accessible • Conduct research and prepare presentations or reports as assigned • Check the available public Tender and file for application. • Company accounts reconciliation. • Petty cash reconciliation. • Analysis of Trade Debtors.
Unique Diamon Group - Bawshar, Muscat, OmanFinance/AccountingJune 2014 - February 2017 · 2 years and 9 months
Resolution of invoice queries including credits. • Assisting with sales/ purchase ledger duties, cash books and payroll. • Communicating clearly and effectively with the accounts team. Assisting the Accounts and manager in a variety of business roles. • Reconciling petty cash. • Salary entry and reconciliation. • Dealing with statutory returns. • Assisting internal/external auditors with queries. • Chasing outstanding customer accounts. • Monthly/ quarterly management accounts preparation. • Assisting in the preparation of year end accounts for clients. • Maintain the general filing system and file all correspondence • Handling supplier invoices on a daily basis, ensuring matching to purchase orders and delivery notes. • Distribution of supplier invoices for authorization to various departments • Ensuring all supplier invoices are filed accurately and timely • Issuing cheques and reconciliation of supplier statements • Perform other related duties as required
United Facilities Management Services L.L.C - Rusayl, OmanCateringJune 2013 - June 2014 · 1 year and 1 month
Having a customer side and kitchen side. Check with the customers • to ensure that they are enjoying their meals and take action to correct any problems.
SM Hypermarket - Makati, PhilippinesAdministration & GeneralNovember 2011 - May 2013 · 1 year and 7 months
Listing of new Items • Price Change of the item in to the system • Sending E-mails to the stores pertaining to the price change and new items created in the system • Issuing daily LPO’s upon request from the stores • Follow-up supplier to deliver on time • Checking invoice • Arrange meeting to the supplier • Store visit from the competitors to check their prices
SM Hypermarket - Makati, PhilippinesFront Office receptionApril 2011 - October 2011 · 7 months
• Interact with the customer on behalf of an organization. • Provide information about the products and services and responds to customer complaints. • Take orders and process returns. • Gathering information on customer’s reaction of products. • Working closely with visual display staff and department head to decide how goods should be displayed to maximize customer interest and sales. • Maintaining the awareness of competitors performance • Supervising Junior staff • Check regularly the prices according to the items.
BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
Bukidnon State University - Cagayan de Oro, PhilippinesJune 2007 - March 2011
Bukidnon State University (BSU) 8700 Malaybalay City, Bukidnon, Philippines Graduated with the degree of BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY (BSIT) June 2007 - March 28, 2011
- Contract Negotiation
- IT skills
- Negotiations Skills
- Strong leadership