Join Hosco and view Anthony's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
Highly accomplished and versatile Senior Experience Manager with a consistent record of Sales and Customer Success achievements, designing and driving key initiatives impacting sales, customer satisfaction, brand awareness, and profitability; identifying opportunities and translating strategic objectives into operational delivery.
Demonstrating robust commercial judgement, and strong analytical and problem-solving skills; ensuring quality, compliance and performance objectives are met and exceeded; establishing outstanding customer and employee engagement and satisfaction to achieve long-term business requirements.
Directness - Being ready to take immediate effective action when a situation calls for it
Decisiveness - Being ready to reach a definative answer quickly and efficiently
Flexibility - Being ready to adapt to changing situations or new developments
Leadership - Showing a readiness to organise and direct other people
Head of Customer Success & Business Development
Allied Vehicles Ltd - Glasgow, United KingdomSales & MarketingMay 2013 - Now
• Responsible for improving customer service interactions. Personally implementing Customer support team for the business and now financial accountability for three departments with a target turnover of £11m per annum, with responsibility for customer interactions; reporting and managing customer experience, complaints, and customer satisfaction results. • Implementing the After-Sales Inspection Team with processes designed to improve after-sales care to Motability customers, resulting in an increase in profitability of £2.5m per annum; personally, managing recruitment and the implementation of call networks, and the outbound campaign. • Implementing and project managing the Allied Autocare Mobile Service Team, offering home servicing to a range of fleet and retail customers. Responsible for all project aspects, budget and investment of £9.5m, with projections offering return of investment in 3 years, and an increase in profitability of c£4m per annum; personally, managing recruitment of both service technicians, operations management team, procurement, and the implementation of call networks, and the marketing campaigns. • Achieving regular recognition for raising the awareness and focus on customer experience company-wide; increasing customer satisfaction statistics, customer retention, and repeat business.
Business & Finance
Pembrokeshire College - Haverfordwest, United KingdomAugust 1990 - May 1992
HND in Business & Finance - Modules include: Company Law, Advanced Corporate Finance, Programming, Systems Analysis, Strategic Management IT, and Information Systems
- Business Development
- Customer Care
- Customer Experience
- Customer focus
- Guest Experience Management
- Hotel Management
- HR support
- Market survey
- Problem solver
- Restaurant Management
- Strategic Planning
- Tourism Management
Personal Profile Key Skills
Communication and interpersonal skills
• Managing and maintaining clear and accurate communication across disciplines, departments and relevant internal and external stakeholders; ensuring specific project requirements are being met.
• Networking productively and appropriately, quickly building rapport and good working relationships with key influencers and decision-makers; managing resistance and conflicting opinions; sharing best practice, uniting teams and driving cross-functional alignment towards common objectives.
• Spearheading new ways of thinking, analysing and solving complex issues, identifying opportunities and developing creative solutions; demonstrating expert judgement and financial management skills, and a rigorous and organised approach to the production of information.
• Highly organised, with a methodical and logical approach to responsibilities; accustomed to working under pressure to tight deadlines while maintaining high standards of excellence and protocol.
Planning and leadership skills
• Demonstrating professionalism, good humour and a proactive approach; motivating teams to achieve high standards of quality, performance and productivity; meeting tight deadlines under pressure while maintaining high levels of accuracy and meticulous attention to detail; defining best practice and driving an effective team.
• Establishing a talent pipeline, optimising team performance; ensuring all team members are accountable and proactively contributing to the overall success of the organisation.