Join Hosco and view Antonella's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
Veterinarian with over 6 years' experience working as a receptionist and 3 years working as a food industry inspector (including hotels and restaurants) and tour guide. Diplomatic, personable and adept at managing sensitive situations. I am eager to combine my previous experience with my passion for tourism and hospitality.
Hotels and Food Industries Inspector
Municipalidad de General Pueyrredón - Mar del Plata, ArgentinaF&B otherOctober 2015 - November 2018 · 3 years and 2 months
- Collaborated with other areas in order to achieve more complete monitoring results. - Thrived in a team environment and work well with others - Reduced the sanitary risk to zero in 85% of food industries under my supervision, thanks to an extensive work based on communication and education of managers and workers - Managed to work under stressful situations and reduce tension. For instance: when issuing a fine or carrying out a temporary closure of an industry - Worked on creative projects to teach children about food handling
Cheese factory "Los Alemanes" - Mar del Plata, ArgentinaCustomer ServiceJanuary 2015 - May 2018 · 3 years and 5 months
- Participated in the organization of an informative-gastronomic tour inside the factory on weekends - Rated by visitors as an informated, enthusiastic and cheerful guide
Veterinary hospital Patagones - Mar del Plata, ArgentinaFront Office receptionJuly 2012 - November 2018 · 6 years and 5 months
- Implemented a digital patient registry, improving the hospital organization - Developed highly empathetic client relationships (pet-owners) and earn a reputation for my attentiveness - Helped with surgeries and other procedures
UNICEN - Universidad Nacional del centro - Tandil, ArgentinaFebruary 2009 - December 2015
Médica veterinaria especializada en pequeños animales y tecnología de los alimentos
SpanishNative or fluent100%
- DOMINIO DE IDIOMAS
- Elevada capacidad de aprendizaje
- Empathic listener and persuasive speaker
- Habilidades descriptivas y de oratoria
- Manejo de Microsoft Office
- Skilled at evaluating options generating solutions
Test of English as a Foreign Language