Join Hosco and view Antonella's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
Linguistics graduate with working, voluntary and educational experience in China seeking a career in Hospitality and Tourism industry.
Guest Service Agent
Hotel Caesar Augustus - Capri, ItalyFront Office receptionAugust 2018 - Now · 1 year and 5 months
•Monitor daily arrival and departures; be familiar with all VIP guests, special requirements and potential problems. •Knowledge of Protel and The Fork systems. •Greet all guests with introduction to the property and its owners. •Assure concergerie service prior and during their stay, including dinner reservations, private transfer and boat tours. •Coordination of drivers from and to the port of Capri to guarantee a smooth service to arrival and departure guests. •Review procedures and documents: cashier, process invoices, receipts and outstanding payments. •Maximize sales revenues through up selling, sales of wellness treatments and products, dining location. •Handle “walk-in” guests, early check in and check out and conduct group check ins/outs •Communicate with all other hotel departments as necessary. •Maintain detailed notes in a notebook throughout the day of all guest requests and important information and meet with arriving/departing shift member to relay these details and ensure proper follow through. •Handle guest complaints or problems immediately, ensuring guest satisfaction. •Answer telephones within three rings, using correct greeting and telephone etiquette.
InterContinental Beijing - Sanlitun Residential District, ChinaGuest RelationsNovember 2017 - May 2018 · 7 months
• Monitor daily bookings and ensure assigned rooms are prepared prior to check-in. • Fill in the VIP Amenities form for In Room Dining and inspect rooms with amenities. • Prepare in room C/I folders for in room C/I guests and VIPs. • Write handwritten welcome cards and welcome letters. • In Room check in for VIPs. • Standby in the lobby to farewell guests, ask about their stay experience and update their profile. • Providing information about facilities, local restaurants and attraction and other relevant information. • Report and follow up on any comments, VIPs arrivals or departures as they occur throughout the day. • Assist Club lounge and FD to operate check in and check out • Make courtesy call • Handle complaints
Master in Total Tourism & hospitality Management
SESEF - Rome, ItalyJune 2017 - July 2017
Specialised courses in Hospitality and Tourism Management: Event Management, Food & Beverage Management, Hotel Management, Revenue Management, Marketing strategies, Tourism market legislation. Introduction of Tour Operator and Cruise Industry. Worked in a team on two projects: planned and created an "albergo diffuso" in Sardinia studying the regulation of the region, organizing the organogram of the hotel and promoted on the social networks; organized an event on the concept of Wine as appreciation of the territory and mean of attraction of flow of tourism.
Beijing University of International Business and Economics - Beijing, ChinaAugust 2016 - December 2016
Assessed presentations in Chinese on Italian companies in China, investments in China and cybersquatting. Participated in group discussions about China’s Hot Business Topics. Learnt and used more than 300-400 business Chinese vocabulary. Taken part in Training Course for HSK 5.
Comparative Languages and Humanities
Orientale di Napoli - Naples, ItalyOctober 2011 - July 2015
Native or fluent
Native or fluent
Native or fluent
Date of birth
December 11th 1992
- Critical/analytical think
- Fluency in Chinese
- Quick leaner