Join Hosco and view Antonio's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
Partner & Board Member
Always Group - SpainAsset ManagementAugust 2009 - Now
ALWAYS Group it is a marketing firm specialized in sports, media & entertainment. The group it is divided in the following divisions: 1. ALWAYS SPORTS MANAGEMENT Specialized in sports consultancy, rights commercialization and project management. Latest Projects Managed: a. FINA World Championship Barcelona 2013. TV HBC Coordination (Lavinia), Partnership Sales & Implementation of sponsors marketing rights (Partnership with Dentsu Sports) b. F1 Grand Prix of Europe 2012, Valencia Street Circuit. Exclusive development and sales of all Marketing and Commercial rights. Implementation and evaluation of partners rights c. 23rd Handball World Championships, Spain 2013, Development of the Marketing Rights. Main Sponsor management and activation - Mutua Madrileña d. 33rd America’s Cup (2010), Development & Commercialization of the marketing rights of the event and implementation of the sponsor’s programmes. 4. BID Development for global Investment firm - Valencia CF Acquisition 2. ALWAYS TICKETS
Exclusive Marketing & Commercial Consultant
F1 GP of Europe - Valencia Street Circuit - EuropeOtherFebruary 2012 - July 2012
- Development of the Rights Matrix of the Event - Development of the International and National Sales Strategy - Commercialization of the Marketing and Commercial Rights - Client Services - Evaluation Reports.
Marketing & Commercial Consultant
33rd America´s Cup - Valencia, SpainAsset ManagementDecember 2009 - February 2010
Exclusive Consultancy contract given by the City of Valencia and Alinghi to create, commercialize and activate the 33rd Americas Cup Sponsorship programme. Sponsors finalised: Hublot, Estrella Damm, Iberdrola, El Corte Ingles, Coca Cola, Bezoya Water, Peak Performance and Ford.
Head of Sponsorship & Biz Development
Superleague Formula - EuropeOtherOctober 2007 - September 2009
• Responsible for the Racing Teams, Events and football clubs commercial and business development activities in Asia, EMEA , South of Europe, UK, Brazil and Russia • Developing and overseeing the global commercial strategy for the new championship. • Evaluating and negotiating football clubs agreements to enter the new championship. • Searching and negotiating sponsorship contracts for the clubs racing teams and the Events Samples of agreements personally finalised: : Al Ain (Abu Dhabi), AS Roma (Italy), Alqudra (UAE), Pepsi, Puma, Glou, GE (Greece), Abu Dhabi Sports Channel (UAE) • Managing a team of ten people including six Sponsorship Managers and a global network of 10 commercial agents.
Sponsor & Broadcaster Manager
America's Cup Management - EuropeOtherMarch 2005 - August 2007
Evaluating and Negotiating New Sponsorships Contracts for the 32nd Americas Cup. Developing and activating the marketing and sponsorship activities of the partners of the 32nd America’s Cup such as, Coca Cola, Estrella, Corte Inglés, Alcatel, Adecco, Santader, Ford, Endesa, Louis Vuitton.
KAPPA Global Sports Marketing Manager
BasicNet S.p.A - EuropeOtherNovember 2002 - February 2005
- Developing and overseeing the global marketing activities and sponsorship strategy of the Kappa and Robe di Kappa Brands. - Developed and executed the first Kappa Cup (www.kappacup.com) with a world-wide TV coverage (300 million households). - Searching out, evaluating and negotiating new sponsorships contracts and renewals - Implementing all marketing activities with existing sponsorships - Developing Endorsement Programs for players in Football, Golf, and Tennis
CHAMPIONSWORLD LLC, New York, US - EuropeOtherJuly 2002 - August 2002
United Nations, Roma vs. Real Madrid Project - Organised and executed all protocol aspects of the game. - Organised and co-ordinated all aspects for Real Madrid team and management during their stay in New York, including training, transportation, and press conferences.
International Sales & Marketing Manager
Marcus Evans - EuropeOtherOctober 2000 - July 2002
President Office (Internship)
International Olympic Committee - EuropeOtherJanuary 1997 - January 1998
Bachelor of Science, Hospitality Management
Ecole hôtelière de Lausanne - Lausanne, SwitzerlandJune 1996 - July 2000
SpanishNative or fluent100%