Join Hosco and view Antony's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
Talented Bartender/Barista with more than 4 years experience in F&B service department, passionate with knowledge in alcoholic and non alcoholic, latte art, cocktails, virgin mock-tails. Capable with excellent organization and time management skills and can work under pressure with minimal or no supervision, a capacity to handle challenging situations. Highly motivated self starter, proactive, punctual, reliable, confident, accountable, patient, committed to quality services and takes responsibilities with zeal and diligence.
Jones The Grocer, Dusit Thani - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesF&B serviceMarch 2017 - Now · 1 year and 11 months
• Prepared and served coffee drinks by following prescribed recipes and preparation techniques for coffee drinks, such as, espresso, Americano, flat white, espresso macchiato, espresso longo, café latte, cappuccino and specialty brewed coffee such as; French press, aero press, siphon, clemex, cold drip, pour over. • Suggested an idea of pay once drink coffee whole week promotion that was initiated later which saved company's time by 50% and increased revenue by a substantial percentage daily. • Made and served 200 café beverages alongside with other alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages in a shift with speed, quality and consistency which contributed to increased customer loyal patronage. • Managed daily inventory levels and vendor deliveries, reducing spoilage by an estimated 10%. • Cleaned counters, machines, utensils and seating areas daily to maintain high hygiene standards and to comply with HACCP and Dubai Municipality standard. • Demonstrated the ability to multi-task at a face pace while dealing with various situations/individuals with over 1,000 customers weekly. • Increased the bar’s turnover by AED 8000 within first two months through reorganization of beverage section. • Energized servers and kitchen staff to exceed daily revenue goals, improving success rate from under 75% to over 85%. • Given responsibility for developing employee schedules and managing payroll cost, reducing overtime expenses by 10% while improving employee morale.
Nippon Bottling Company - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesF&B serviceOctober 2016 - March 2017 · 6 months
Followed checklists for shift start and end to help with smooth transitions. Processed monetary transactions with cash, checks, gift certificates, travelers’ checks, food stamps, coupons and store credit. Built a solid rapport with many frequent patrons to cultivate guest loyalty. Assisted with bartending duties during high-volume shifts; Recorded transactions in MICROS system to deliver prompt service. Effectively listened to, understood and clarified guest concerns and issues which reduced guests compliants by a substantial percentage. Followed proper standards for product freshness, food safety, weights and measures, refrigeration and sanitation which reduces products spoilage. Provided extensive information about menu items, took down special restrictions and always suggested upsell items like appetizers which promoted daily sales by 20 percent.
Java Coffee House - Nairobi, KenyaF&B serviceFebruary 2014 - August 2016 · 2 years and 7 months
• Advertised, marketed and recommended menu options to guest to increase guest satisfaction. • Utilized knowledge of mixed beverages, specialty liquors and craft beers to serve customers and provide wait staff with well- prepared drinks in a timely fashion • Provided outstanding hospitality to customers to gain appreciation, satisfaction and return service • Created a welcoming and enjoyable experience ensuring customer satisfaction by maintaining a friendly, accommodating and positive attitude. • Exhibited pride by maintaining personal hygiene as well as providing a hygienic working environment • Opened and closed restaurant independently, restocked depleted items daily, signed checks to distributors, helped prepare for events • Legitimately cared and concerned for patrons by being a responsible bartender • Sold coffees and coffee grinding and brewing equipment by explaining differences in coffee beans and coffee preparation methods and demonstrated how each brewing equipment operates. • Generated revenues by attracting new customers; defined new and expanded services and products.
Safari Park Hotel - Nairobi, KenyaFront Office conciergeFebruary 2010 - December 2013 · 3 years and 11 months
Updated the front desk’s concierge book daily so that guests had access to relevant local information Scheduled deliveries of flowers, gifts, and other products and made reservations for spa services and dining. Arranged for transportation to and from the airport, train station and events for visitors upon request. Supported local sports teams, museums, restaurants, and other tourist-oriented spots by promoting events to hotel guests. Remedied issues quickly and effectively through active listening, conflict resolution and dynamic communication skills. Facilitated visitor requests for dining and tourist attractions by researching various venues and locales. Greeted and welcomed all hotel guest with a smile; Escorted guests to their assigned rooms, including transporting their luggages. Updated team members about changes in hotel products, services, pricing and policies.
Certificate, Computer Application
Syskom Technologies College - Eldoret, KenyaSeptember 2006 - November 2006
Diploma, Applied Biology
Eldoret Polytechnic College - Eldoret, KenyaJanuary 2006 - November 2008
St Matthews Secondary School - Webuye, KenyaFebruary 2000 - November 2003
SwahiliNative or fluent100%
EnglishNative or fluent100%
- Ability to multitask
- Cold calls
- Communication skill
- Computer litterate
- Creative problem solving
- Customer Relations
- Customer satisfaction
- Customer Support
- Detail oriented
- excellent customer service skills
- Excellent leadership
- Listening skills
- Mechanical skills
- Product knowledge
- Quality focus
- Retail sales
- Stong team work
- Team work
Certificate for successful completion of an extensive cross exposure in F&B service department as Barista
Certificate in barista for successful completion of an extensive cross exposure in F&B service department as Barista