Join Hosco and view Anuruddha's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
To oversee and manage sales staff and reservation to ensure maximum revenue, promotional coverage and marketing opportunities are achieved.
The DOSM should work closely with revenue management and marketing functions, to develop strategies to maximize REVPAR and grow market share.
Head of Sales
Sammer hotel group south & north amarica - New York, NY, United StatesSales & MarketingJanuary 2009 - September 2018 · 9 years and 9 months
Global devolopment - Doha, QatarSales & MarketingJanuary 2000 - December 2008 · 8 years and 12 months
Bussiness management ( MBA)
Univercity of colombo - Kandy, Sri LankaMarch 1991 - April 1995
· Business skills; Operations management, Economic, Business and sustainability, Financial & accounting, Marketing principal, Organizational behavior and analysis, Business ethics, Business decision making.
SinhalaNative or fluent100%
EnglishNative or fluent100%
Sales & marketing
· Successfully managed large food industrial and commercial food products with contract value between $3 million and $5 million
· Increased market share by successfully launching 12 new products in the north and south America market
· Generated additional revenue of $280,000 by researching, testing and developing a new product
· Played a key role in team sales presentations which led to acquiring large contracts with major corporations such as Cara Foods, Ellis Don, Magna and Canada Bread
· Reduced warranty claims/repairs by 27% through detailed quality control inspection of projects upon completion and analysis of failure reports
· Recognized by senior management as Top Engineer in Canada for three consecutive years
· Contributed to company overall success and revenue growth in the USA market – from $27million in to $62 million in three years’ time.