Join Hosco and view Araba's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
An emerging, self-motivating , industrious, well-organized and adventurous young woman with experience in administrative management, customer care services, web content developing and is open to new challenges, skills and experiences within an organization whiles accomplishing job satisfaction, growing in the organization and helping the organization achieve its goals and achievements.
Business Analyst and Web Content Developing
Elyon Africa Foundation - Accra, GhanaITJanuary 2018 - March 2018 · 3 months
• Successfully increased the number of readers and social media followers. • Successfully placed the website among popular used sites on business and investment related issues in Africa. Job Responsibilities • Performed business analysis by identifying potential media organizations that could feature articles on their websites. • Conducted research on business and investment opportunities within the African continent, to identify areas with untapped opportunities to be considered by startup companies. • Managed contributors across Africa in other to have accurate information from most African countries. • Daily posting and publishing of articles on business related issues in Africa on the website for readers to have easy access and understanding of current news within the African business sector. • Frequently shared news items and articles from the website on various media platforms to grow the network of readers. • Provided general administrative and secretarial support to the Head to help achieve goals and targets. • Writing and daily publishing of articles on business and investment opportunities in Africa, lifestyle issues purposely to keep website continuously active and interactive with its readers. • Assisted in the developing and editing of websites contents for easy understanding and interactions. Websites • Elyon Africa (www.elyonafrica.com) • Global System Analytics (www.gsysa.com)
National Service Person
Newmont Ghana Gold Limited - Accra, GhanaAdministration & GeneralSeptember 2016 - August 2017 · 12 months
Achievements • Successfully assisted in clearing outstanding invoices for Newmont Ghana Gold Limited (NGGL) User Hotels. • Contributed in identifying risks and mitigations for proposed changes in domestic travels for NGGL. • Team member in developing Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) for Third Party Drivers and the use of NGGL User Hotels. • Team member for conducting hotel accommodation survey for employees to improve services. • Compiling of data for business performance review for 2016 Q3 and Q4 and 2017 Q1 and Q2 for the department. Job Responsibilities • Assisted in the coordination of the Ghana Travel Booking System (GTBS) for hotel accommodation and conference room reservations for employees, contractors and consultants whiles ensuring User Hotels confirmed these reservations accordingly with details. • Point of contact between User Hotels/ Airline agencies and employees, contractors and consultants for complaints and comments concerning hotel accommodation or conference room reservations, changes in both international and domestic flight schedules of tickets and ensuring that, issues were solved immediately or forwarded to designated departments for assistance. • Identified competitive hotels and managed user hotel feedback engagements to help improve services for employees and negotiate new hotel charges to reduce cost. • Cleared outstanding hotel invoices by weekly vetting and processing hotel invoices to account payable for payments whiles ensuring accurate allocation of cost to end users and monthly reports submitted to manager/supervisor. • Assisted in coordinating and managing all domestic and international travel arrangements for internal and external staff of the company as well as contractors, consultants and visitors. • Prepared accurate daily flight manifest for all domestic and international travels with accommodation for pick-up and drop off by the transport section. • Liaised with global mobility, security team and concerned managers to ensure and confirm accurate travel documents for employees, contractors and visitors by preparing daily International Flight Schedule for distribution accordingly. • Managed Catering and Janitorial business partners in Accra through monthly surveys and food sanitation audits to ensure compliance to scope, Newmont Ghana Gold Limited health and safety standards and Key Performance Indicators. • Acquired and managed all office supplies, beverage and snack supplies ensuring availability, adequate levels of stocks and effective use. • Compiled safety attendance sheet for Newmont Ghana Gold contractors as well as Support Service employees to enhance full participation in health and safety meetings. • Provided secretarial services to the Facilities Manager to complete tasks before scheduled deadlines.
RLG Communications - Accra, GhanaSales & MarketingJune 2013 - July 2013 · 2 months
• Recorded products for sales and marketing agents before and after sales daily for accuracy and accountability. • Prepared daily reports to Accounts department on close of business stock. • Provided general administrative support to the commercial department.
Green Fields Chambers - Accra, GhanaLegalMay 2013 - June 2013 · 2 months
• Carried out research on legal cases to assist lawyers in building up cases for court. • Filing of completed cases. • Provided general administrative support to the legal team.
Science PO ToulouseSeptember 2018 - Now
University of Ghana - Accra, GhanaOctober 2011 - May 2016
EnglishNative or fluent100%
- health and safety conscious
- Honest, punctual,
- Microsoft Office
- Open minded
- Reliable and responsible