Join Hosco and view arfat's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
Bachelor's of commerce with over 5 years of work experience.
Currently working as Guest service agent in Rosewood Abu dhabi.
Appreciation and recognition by the guest for excellent customer service and relation with guest.
Possess strong Communication, Customer service and interpersonal skills. A dynamic go-getter and quick learner with ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
Possess UAE valid driving license.
Rosewood Abu Dhabi - Abu Dhabi, United Arab EmiratesFront Office conciergeNovember 2016 - Now · 2 years and 3 months
• Welcoming guest and having focused conversations which identify their personal preferences. • Being proactive and anticipate the complete requirements of each guest in order to make their unique experience a success. • Provide clear directions for all guests travelling outside of the hotel. • Respond to all guests’ needs and requests, utilizing proper communication skills within resources, and other departments, when appropriate. • Maintain a daily record via Alice of all guest requests, reservations and confirmations for guests. • Communicate all important details to management and colleagues regarding internal and external events, resources and possible challenges. • Assists guests in the recommendation and booking of airlines, restaurants, bars, clubs and other entertainment/leisure activities as requested. • Arranges limousine transportation requests, ensuring that limousine generated revenue is fully maximized. • Provides all information pertaining to the hotel’s services and facilities. • Builds relationship with guests to delight and gain loyalty.
unique enterprises - Mumbai, IndiaSales & MarketingMay 2014 - July 2016 · 2 years and 3 months
●Unique enterprises deal into Real estate and Construction. ●My responsibilities were: Attending meetings, client’s queries, handling brokers. ●Managing sales and marketing operations. ●Maintaining open communication channels with clients. ●Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales. ●Acting as a contact between company and its existing and potential market. ●Sales include: Business to business (B2B) and Business to customer (B2C)
public authority for youth and sports - Kuwait City, KuwaitITJune 2013 - February 2014 · 9 months
●Public Authority for youth and sports is a Government Organization in Kuwait. ●My responsibilities were: Establishing and managing user accounts. ●Installing and configuring system hardware and software. ●Maintaining daily report, Ordering Computers and its components time to time. ●Upgrading software, backup and recovery task. ●Creating employee job card on daily basis
Bachelor's of commerce
University of Mumbai - Mumbai, IndiaJune 2007 - March 2012
Successfully completed 5 years of bachelors degree in commerce from Mumbai University (India).
EnglishNative or fluent100%
HindiNative or fluent100%
- excellent interpersonal skills
- Exellent computer skills
- F&B micros
- Good in microsoft
- Great customer service
- Guest relation
- Strong communicator
- Use opera