Join Hosco and view Arlene's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
i am a hard working person. fast learner and easy to work with. a happy person,always positive.
St. Gerard Majella Birthing and Child Care Facility - Masbate City, PhilippinesOtherJune 2016 - February 2017
• Help patients with basic needs like helping them to bathe, dress and feed themselves. • Take and recording the vital signs of the patient from blood pressure, temperature and respiration rate. • Making beds and change the linens. • In charge in cleaning out bed pans and changing soiled sheets. • Making sure to have a chance for a regular conversation with patients that can help them to make it through times of illness. • Storing and setting up medical equipment like laying out tools for the next patient. • Moving heavy medical equipment from one room to another.
DIocesan Hospital Of San Antonio de Padua - Masbate City, PhilippinesOtherMay 2015 - May 2016
• Provide hands-on care to patients in a variety of settings, including hospitals, nursing homes, and mental health facilities. • Perform routine tasks under the supervision of registered nurses. • Take patient's temperate, pulse, and respiration rate. • Take blood pressure and determine if range is abnormal. • Answer calls for help and determine if additional help is needed. • Prepare and serve meals. • Feed patient and mash up food if necessary. • Bathe and dress patient. • Make beds and perform light housekeeping duties in patient's room. • Take patient on walks. • Deliver them to operating rooms. • Observe patients' physical, mental, and emotional conditions. • Observe fluid intake and output.
port zirteas cafe - Masbate City, PhilippinesF&B serviceOctober 2013 - March 2015
• Ensure that customers have pleasant and welcoming experience. • Take customer’s order and ensure they reported correctly to the kitchen. • Deliver prepared food to the table and verify the order arrives complete and accurate. • Explained specials, offered information and made suggestions about the menu. • Provide the customer with the bill, collects payment and patiently resolves any complaints. • Have basic knowledge of food and beverage menu items. • Up-sold the products on the menu and promo with professional appearance and mannerism. • Garnish and decorate dishes in preparation for serving. • Describe and recommend coffees. • Ensure table condiment and supplies are stocked which includes napkin, sauces, cream and other condiments. • Fill salt, pepper, sugar, condiment and napkin containers. • Clear the table and map the floor.
NSO - Masbate City, PhilippinesAdministration & GeneralApril 2010 - January 2012
• Monthly field work for a house to house interview to get the timely survey on a specific agenda • Submit timely reports and prepare presentation for the survey summary results. • Handling and monitoring the excel file for employees performance inside the department for the preparation of payroll. • Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies. • Track office supplies and place orders when necessary. • Manage phone calls and query about the timely survey.
Bachelor of Science in Nursing
Immaculate Conception College Albay - Legazpi City, PhilippinesJune 2006 - March 2010
EnglishNative or fluent100%
- Microsoft office skills