Join Hosco and view Arunee's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
I like to expand my limits with the objective to achieve perfection.
I am a very open-minded, ambitious and passionate person who likes to take new challenges. Right now I am studying Hospitality Management at the SHL in Luzern, Switzerland for the reason that I am aiming for an International career.
5 years and 5 months
Guest Relations Trainee
PULLMAN - Barcelona, SpainGuest RelationsJanuary 2018 - July 2018 · 7 months
- Handling Customer complains and independently finding solutions in order to solve the problems, quick and efficient. -Managing and motivating Guest Relation Interns in Line with brand’s recommended behavioral guidelines, in order to provide personalized high quality services. -Managing the Guest Relations checklist and co-organization the department whenever there has been no Manager for optimum efficiency. -Supporting the team of Welcomers, to provide a fluid and friendly service at all of the hotel’s reception points. -Ensures the respect of procedures and hygiene and safety standards. -Handling various Guest Requests and organizing and personalize Guest stays. - Check-in and check-out’s in order to support the reception staff whenever needed. - Concierge duties, such as organizing and planning trips and attraction visits for our guests. - Supervising and co-training new interns according to the brand essentials of the company.
F&B Service Trainee
Klösterli weincafe - Bern, SwitzerlandF&B serviceNovember 2016 - December 2017 · 1 year and 2 months
- Independent working on my own service station. - Hosting guest from all over the world always maintaining a high standard. - handle clients issues and inquiries . - Active selling of the food & beverage supply. This restaurant is specialized in wine from all over the world. Working there gave me the great opportunity to learn a lot about wine and also how to make the perfect wine & dine recommendation for each individual guest.
Bistrot marzer - Bern, SwitzerlandF&B serviceOctober 2014 - March 2016 · 1 year and 6 months
- Independent working on my own service station. - Hosting national and international guest always maintaining a high standard. - Dealing with clients requests in a extremely friendly and competent manner. Bistrot Marzer , a classic french style Bistrot in the centre of Bern's old town. Which is well known for its classic french cuisine and the extremely guest orientated and skilled employees .
Junior Chef de cuisine
Ossobukko AG - Bern, SwitzerlandF&B kitchenJanuary 2013 - October 2014 · 1 year and 10 months
- Assist and support the restaurant manager. - Create the regional and seasonal daily changing lunch menus. - Calculation of Food supply . - Producing the mise en place and preparing the food. - Compliance with hygiene regulations by HACCP concept. - Active assistance at the restaurants bar in the evening. This was my first job where I had the chance to take full responsibility of the food management. The main business here was the lunch during day time and the extraordinary gin-bar by night.
Ragazz, Catering - Bern, SwitzerlandCateringOctober 2012 - November 2013 · 1 year and 2 months
- Organized and precise working under the direction of the Kitchen chef. - Available on call - Show cooking in front of guests at Events. - Maintaining a profesional and friendly handling with cooperates and clients. Ragazz Catering is a Catering Company, which only hires employees temporary for Events. For that reason you'll always find yourself for every Event in a different Team which requests a adaptable personality and a high team-work ability.
Commis de Cuisine
Hotel Kursaal Bern - Bern, SwitzerlandF&B kitchenAugust 2012 - August 2013 · 1 year and 1 month
- Excellent implementation of the Chef de partie's demand. - Self-reliant working in case of the Chef's absence. - Structured , team-oriented work especially in stressful situations. This was my first job after my education at an culinary institution . The job in the event kitchen gave me the chance to improve my practical skills in F&B kitchen.
Advanced Federal Diploma of Higher Education in Hospitality Management
SHL - Schweizerische Hotelfachschule Luzern - Lucerne, SwitzerlandAugust 2016 - Now
The SHL is a unique centre of competence for practice-oriented Hospitality Management with national and international recognition.
Gibb, Bern - Bern, SwitzerlandMarch 2009 - August 2012
Gibb , Bern is a culinary institution which forms future chefs during a tree year apprenticeship.
Native or fluent
Native or fluent
Date of birth
February 27th 1994
- Continouos improvement
- Fast learning
- Fluent spanish
- Friendly & helpfull
- Guest relation
- Highly adaptable
- Highly professional
- Patient and calm
- Social Media
- Stress Resilient
- Team player
- Warm and welcoming