Join Hosco and view Asel's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
Food and Beverage Professional with more than 5 years of hospitality experience, guest-oriented, strong communication skills (verbal and written), proactive, detailed and creative .
Hyatt Recency Bishkek - Bishkek, KyrgyzstanF&B serviceSeptember 2017 - Now · 1 year and 5 months
Supervising and training staff, handling inventory and purchasing, staff schedule, monthly payroll, revenue, Menu Engineering. Maintaining overall dining area.
Guest Relations Executive
Jumeirah Group - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesF&B serviceDecember 2016 - September 2017 · 10 months
• Provide the perfect first impression with a smile and welcome. Has a good presence with arriving customers, is able to allocate and seat guest according to sequence of service. Has a full understanding of SOS and their role within these standards. • Is able to spot a sales opportunity to upsell products and service to existing or potential guests. • Has full knowledge of all products and is able to confidently give descriptions to a customer. Can confidently take an order asking all relevant questions linked to sequence of service. • Is able to make simple decisions that affect their own work or the customers experience in a positive manner. • To understand and comply with all local licensing laws and to promote responsible service of alcohol. • Has a full understanding and can when asked explain the brand concept, history and vision. • Is required to be immaculate and presentable and understand the importance of first impressions. • Ensures problems are dealt with immediately and proactively with the support of OM. • Is organized both personally and professionally. Is prepared and ready for service. • Has a good time-management skills. Reports for duty, meetings and training on time • Is able to take details of function requests and pass onto manager. • Takes responsibility to complete own probationary and appraisal paper work as required. • Actively engages with colleagues and customers at all times.
ADNH - Abu Dhabi, United Arab EmiratesF&B serviceOctober 2015 - November 2016 · 1 year and 2 months
Greet and escort guests to tables, provide guests with menu, provide information about specials, facilities, entertainment options, rules and regulations, handle special requests, assist waiters with guest inquiries, resolve guest service issues, maintain a clean and organized waiting area, monitor dining room and guest flow to maximize table usage and minimize guest wait times, answer phone calls, book reservations, prepare reports (VIP guest list, rooming list, daily summary, etc.), check mails, prepare name tags for the buffet, train new host and hostesses on service policies.
Hyatt Regency Bishkek - Bishkek, KyrgyzstanF&B serviceJune 2013 - September 2015 · 2 years and 4 months
Welcome and seat guests, present and discuss menu, provide suggestion on food and beverage options, take orders, serve drinks and food, check on the guests from time to time in order to see if they need anything else, deal promptly with requests and complaints, provide fast and courteous service to guests according to Hyatt standards, coordinate payments and billing, clean and set tables, do buffet services, fold napkins, polish cutlery, perform running side work throughout shift, handle overall dining, participate in staff meetings and training sessions.
Kyrgyz-Turkish "Manas University - Bishkek, KyrgyzstanSeptember 2008 - June 2015
English language and literature.
RussianNative or fluent100%
- • Food and Beverage and Catering Management • Hygi
- Good at multitasking
- Good communication
- Good customer service
- Good time management
- Honest, punctual,
MS Office, Outlook Express, Opera, Vicas, POS Terminal- Micros, Symphony, Reserveout, Quadronet, Epicure, Envision, SkyBayan, BirchStreet