Join Hosco and view Ashan Ruwantha's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
• Experience in Hospitality industry for 4 years.
• Experience in Outdoor catering services.
• Experience in room dining
• Passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
• Team player
• Willing to educate and undergo training.
• Capable for working long time.
• Motivated, reliable and hardworking
• Passionate, friendly and professional.
Room Service/ Banquet Waiter
Hilton Dubai Creek - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesF&B serviceJanuary 2016 - Now · 2 years and 11 months
- In room dining Manage guest queries in a friendly, timely, and efficient manner • Serve Alcoholic/non-Alcoholic beverages in conjunction with licensing/liquor regulations for residents and non-residents • Ensure knowledge of menu and all products • Ensure mis-en-place is well stocked at all floor stations • Follow correct reporting procedures if faced with issues • Ensure Food and Beverage orders are of a consistently good standard and delivered in a timely manner. • Practice Hilton Grooming standards including uniform dress code, cleanliness and personal hygiene • Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation. - Banquet waiter • Prepare coffee breaks, carts and stations with appropriate supplies • Organize tables, action stations, buffets, and carts for service • Communicate any additional meal requirements or special requests to the kitchen • Ensure courses are properly cleared and crumbed in a timely fashion • Manage the presentation of tableware so that it is accessible for the guests • Monitor cleanliness and proper sanitization of tables, stations and service areas.
Novotel Dubai Al Barsha - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesF&B serviceJanuary 2014 - February 2015 · 1 year and 2 months
• Serving food and beverage items and ensuring prompt service. • Follow up on billing and checking procedures. • Co-ordinate and assist the clearing of tables. • Co-ordinate and assist the clearing of station. • Co-ordinate and supervise the return of dirty linen.
Static (Pvt) Ltd. Dhaainkanbaa ship - MaldivesF&B serviceDecember 2012 - December 2013 · 1 year and 1 month
• Provides a link between kitchen and service areas. • Provides table and or counter service of all menu items. • Provides table and or counter service of alcoholic / non-alcoholic beverages. • Updates food and beverage knowledge required to carry out duties. • Provides advice on food and beverage to guests. • Receives and stores food and beverage adhering to all food hygiene regulations and procedures. • Consistently monitors quality of food and beverage being served, and report to the supervisor or assistant outlet manager. • Actively uses up-selling techniques to exceed guests’ expectations and increase revenue.
- Creative and hardworking
- Customer friendly
- Highly dedicated
- Highly professional