Join Hosco and view Ashish's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
Over 9 years of experience in the field of Hospitality with a strong environmental awareness, excellent communication skills, and the ability to find innovative solutions. Working with progressively more challenging cases and more diverse clients. Experience developing, implementing, and managing complex projects within time and budgetary constraints. Extensive experience living and traveling abroad in Asia. Extensive international experience, with a deep understanding of diverse cultural and business practices.
Fast Food Restaurant Manager
Restaurant.com - Woodstock, CanadaOtherNovember 2018 - Now · 2 months
• Perform and direct overall restaurant management. • Direct staff to ensure that food safety, product preparation, and cleanliness standards are maintained. • Maintain standards of restaurant safety and security. • Recruit staff and oversee training program. • Responsible for inventory and money control systems - may establish inventory schedules. • Responsible for local marketing initiatives - may contact prospective customers to promote sales. • Maintain business records. • Complete and post weekly staff schedules. • Process all necessary payroll paperwork. • Exceptional customer service is a major component of this position.
Assistant Operations Manager
Copper Restaurant - Muscat, OmanManagementJune 2016 - June 2018 · 2 years and 1 month
• Focusing on creative solution and setting new standards on quality and functionality. • Improve the outlet operational systems, processes and policies in support of organizations mission -specifically, support better management reporting, information flow and management, business process and organizational planning. • Manage and increase the effectiveness and efficiency of support services, through improvements to each function as well as coordination and communication between support staff and business functions. • Payroll management, including tabulation of accrued employee benefits. • Plan, review and update new and old recipes on system. • Regular meetings with Executive Director around fiscal planning. • Supervise and coach staff on a weekly basis. • Monthly and quarterly assessments and forecasts of organization's financial performance against budget, financial and operational goals. • Managing day to day processing of accounts receivable and payable using QuickBooks, producing reports as requested. • Administering payroll and employee benefits and organizational insurance. • Develop, maintain and monitor all fundraising and accounting systems and procedures capturing all pledges, billings and receipts and for the recording of all revenue transactions, recommend and implement improvements to systems.
BartechCo & Zicaffe - Muscat, OmanRevenue ManagementApril 2014 - May 2016 · 2 years and 2 months
• Improve the operational systems, processes and policies in support of organizations mission • Managing day to day processing of accounts receivable and payables, producing reports as requested. • Develop long-range forecasts and maintain long-range financial plans. • Purchase materials, plan inventory and ensure warehouse efficiency • Recruiting, training and supervising staff • Administering payroll and employee benefits and organizational insurance. • Resolve customer complaints about food quality or service • Organizing marketing activities, such as promotional events • Analyzing and planning restaurant sales levels and profitability • Taking responsibility for the business performance of the restaurant • Creating and executing plans for department sales, profit and staff development • Preparing reports at the end of the shift/week, including staff control, food control and sales • Ensuring compliance with licensing, hygiene and health and safety legislation/guidelines • Monitor inventory, track staff schedules and pay, and perform other record keeping tasks
Guest Services Associate
Travel Food Services - Muscat, OmanF&B serviceApril 2011 - April 2013 · 2 years and 1 month
• Deliver excellent customer service and customer management at all time • Keep up to date with current promotions and new products • Make customers aware of offers on our great food and drink range • Speak to customers to ensure that they are satisfied with their meals • Be responsible for cash-management issues • Monitor and manage maintenance issues • Manage office administration • Deal with customer complaints in a professional manner • Deal with deliveries and report any loss or damage • Maintain accurate stock control, including ordering, delivery checks, line checks and wastage • Assist in achieving all financial targets set • Maintain personal knowledge by completing in-house training, attending courses and completing Workbooks • Always adhere to all company policies and procedures and licensing laws • Be involved and contribute at team meetings • Attending customer mails and enquiries
The Park Hotels - New Delhi, IndiaF&B otherAugust 2010 - January 2011 · 6 months
• Work with managers to plan and direct the work of the organization. • Evaluate work output. • Attend lectures, watch guest speakers, and create projects. • Work in different departments to gain perspective, including marketing, sales, customer services, purchasing, merchandising, and personnel departments. • Attend periodic evaluations. • Participate with store management in interviewing, hiring, and training employees. • Use company reports to analyze sales, gross profit and inventory activity. • Identify trends and recommends proactive or remedial action to manage business situations. • Report market activity to management by monitoring and analyzing competitive price lists and products. • Work with and through management to develop and implement actions that protect company assets and profitability.
Advance Diploma in Hospitality Management
Carrick Institute of Education - Melbourne, AustraliaJanuary 2008 - November 2009
National Open School - New Delhi, IndiaJanuary 2003 - June 2004
HindiNative or fluent100%
EnglishNative or fluent100%
- Budget & Cost Control
- Diploma in computer
- Excellent leadership
- F&B operation
- Food purchasing
- Inventory & Purchasing
- Team Management