Join Hosco and view Asilbek's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
A highly personable and sociable team member, benefiting from experience within the competitive customer service industry that has required a flexible approach to work with the ability to think on one’s feet, work as part of a team, solve problems, deliver excellent customer service and hospitality skills to maximize the satisfaction of customers and increase repute of employer, and deal with inquiries from all types of people. I am looking forward to continuing a career in hospitality & customer service industries that offer a prolific environment to develop myself as a professional as well as an individual.
Customer Service Agent
Qatar Airways - Doha, QatarOtherOctober 2016 - November 2018 · 2 years and 2 months
• Provide a consistent and outstanding customer service to all our customers in order to increase their loyalty and establish the reputation and image of Customer service agent as a distinct competitive advantage for Qatar Airways • Check passenger tickets, passports and other documents at the ticket or gate counter • Maintain a high standard of personal presentation at all times consistent with Qatar Airways standards so that Qatar Airways is presented in a positive and professional manner • Resolve customer issues and problems on the spot and take follow up action via supervisors • Be responsible for coordinating the boarding of passengers onto aircraft, as well as deplaning.
Hilton Dubai Jumeirah Resort - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesFront Office receptionFebruary 2016 - October 2016 · 9 months
• Serve visitors by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately • Answer, screen and forward any incoming phone calls while providing basic information when needed • Inform guests of the hotel/motel's services and facilities, policies and procedures • Solve guests’ issues and problems on the spot and take follow up action via supervisors & duty managers • Finalize guests' bills and issue receipts upon payment • Upsell rooms in order to maximize hotel profits
Management Development Institute of Singapore (MDIS) in Tashkent - Tashkent, UzbekistanSeptember 2010 - May 2014
UzbekNative or fluent100%
EnglishNative or fluent100%
- Customer Care
- Problem solver
- Top performer
- Vision for success