Join Hosco and view Aung Min's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
Experienced Customer Service Executive with a demonstrated history of working in the real estate industry. Skilled in Front Office, Hospitality Management, Customer Service, auditing, hotel pre-opening and Hotel Management. Strong support professional with a Diploma focused in Hospitality Management from Institute of Commercial Management, UK.
Customer Service Executive
Shwe Taung Group - Yangon, Myanmar (Burma)OtherMay 2017 - Now
* Maintaining customers focus on all times and answering to customer’s guidelines, * Developing and monitoring new staff to satisfy customer service requirements. * Maintaining professional strong working relationship with external and internal customers, colleagues, and customer service management. * Identifying and escalating consistent or recurring problem with the system functionality. * Assisting in improving and monitoring procedures and processes to ensure the most efficient service.
Guest Service Agent
Holly Hotel - Yangon, Myanmar (Burma)Front Office receptionJanuary 2016 - December 2017
* Greeted guests as they arrived at the front desk counter and inquired into their reservation statuses. * Managed check-in and check-out procedures according to specified protocols, and issued keys to guests and ensured that they were provided with correlating instructions on how to use them. * Oversaw cash handling and accounting procedures and provided assistance with audits during assigned shifts. * Completing the night auditing procedures with accuracy and attention to the detail. * Resolved guests’ complaints in a prompt manner to ensure satisfaction and return business.
Diploma in Hospitality Management (ICM-UK)
*The Hospitality Industry – Travel and TourismDownload the file
*Profile of the Accommodation and Leisure Industry
*Hotel Management – Dimensions and Structure
*Aspects of Management
*Restaurant and Fast–Food Industry
*Contract Catering Industry