Join Hosco and view Axel's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
After obtaining my BBA Diploma in Les Roches International School of Hotel Management, completed 4 internships in various departments and working my way up in reception to become Manager on Duty for over 2 years, I have finally decided to go back in F&B.
Following now my true passion and not afraid of starting from the bottom again, I am currently working as a bartender at the Laslett, a beautiful private boutique hotel part of the Small Luxury Hotels of the World.
Eager to learn more and improve my skills at the bar, I just successfully obtained a bartending certificate at the well known European Bartending school of London.
I am now looking for a new challenge and to put My skills into the test and to positively contribute to the operations of my future company.
The Laslett - London, United KingdomF&B serviceMay 2018 - Now · 7 months
Manager on Duty
London Marriott Hotel County Hall - London, United KingdomOtherJanuary 2018 - May 2018 · 5 months
- Orchestrate with all departments for a smooth operation - Assist in VIP's' arrival and departure - Respond to guests' positive and negative feedbacks in various platforms - Handle guest complaints, other related problems and report on the Duty Manager's Log book - Assist reception, call center, bellboys and concierge when needed - Check cleanliness and well function of lobby and public areas , as well as front office staff in proper appearance and behaviour - Lead the team by example
Hilton Brussels Grand Place - Brussels, BelgiumFront Office receptionOctober 2015 - January 2018 · 2 years and 4 months
- Coordinated and organized daily tasks at the reception - Committed to Hilton "Make it Right Program" - Handled guests' complaints and other major issues - Assisted bellboys, Housekeeping as well as F&B team when needed - Replaced Night Manager when required - Responsible for the overall operation and safety procedures in absence of head management
Front Desk Agent
Hilton Brussels Grand Place - Brussels, BelgiumFront Office receptionNovember 2014 - November 2015 · 1 year and 1 month
- Followed Hilton Front Desk procedures. - Interaction with guests. - Handled Guests' complaints.
Sales & Marketing trainee
Hotel Arts Barcelona - Barcelona, SpainSales & MarketingDecember 2013 - July 2014 · 8 months
- Assisted Sales Manager covering US market with group leads. - Finalised contracts. - Contributed to the achievement of the economical goals.
Grand Hyatt Dubai - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesF&B serviceMay 2013 - December 2013 · 8 months
- Assisted the supervisor of the elegant jazz bar; making sure the high standards were well maintained. - Learned refined cocktails.
Front Office Trainee
Shangri-La Hotel, Beijing - Beijing, ChinaFront Office receptionMay 2011 - December 2011 · 8 months
- Learnt basic front desk procedures - Helped F&B service qt the executive lounge
InterContinental Bora Bora Le Moana Resort - French PolynesiaF&B serviceDecember 2009 - July 2010 · 8 months
- Service at the fine dining restaurant: Breakfast - Lunch - Diner - Opening/Closing of the bar - Room Service and checked mini bars
European Bartender School - Barcelona, SpainOctober 2018 - November 2018
Les Roches International School of Hotel Management [ EURHODIP - International Association supporting Hospitality and Tourism Education and Training ] - Sierre, SwitzerlandJune 2009 - May 2013
FrenchNative or fluent100%
EnglishNative or fluent100%
- Microsoft Office
- Micros PMS
- OnQ Hilton PMS
- Opera PMS
- Opera Sales & Catering