Join Hosco and view Azam's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
A self-motivated dynamic individual with great interpersonal skills who is consistently hitting targets and achieving excellent results, who is looking for an organization that will benefit from his experiences in the engineering environment.
Deputy director of engineering
Le meridien - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesEngineering & MaintenanceDecember 2016 - Now · 2 years and 2 months
• I was responsible to maintain the entire Lemeridien Dubai Hotel & Conferenece Center, Lemeridien Fairway, Le Royal Club and staff accommodation including the physical building structure, all plant and FF&E, and related equipment in accordance with energy conservation and preventative maintenance programmes • Ensure that all legal requirements are complied with, and that annual budgetary goals are achieved. •Implement and ensure the planned preventative maintenance programme for the building, plant and equipment is fully operational to maintain a high level of Guest Satisfaction (measured by GSS) •Implement effective Energy Management and Preventive Maintenance programmes, and conduct special training for other operating departments on the safe and efficient use of equipment and energy in the hotel • Ensure full compliance with, and implementation of, UK Fire & Life Safety Legislation, plus Corporate and Hotel policies and procedures. • Conduct regular walk-about, visually assessing the safe and efficient maintenance and operation of the physical structure of the hotel and Complex facilities; Landscape, all mechanical, electrical, HVAC systems and all related equipments •Verify completion of all routine maintenance on public spaces, meeting rooms, ballrooms, outlets, back of the house spaces, and external areas, landscape including roofs and facades. Verify completion of all repairs, replacement, and renovation works throughout the hotel and head offices. •Assist in hiring, training and development, supervision, and disciplining of all staff Current project on modification on guest rooms heating and cooling control to make it more efficient •Managing all aspects of engineering throughout the hotel according to Marriott policy and brand standard including budgeting, project management, Ace Procurement, Heads hospitality, energy management, Green Team Champion, health & safety, safety & security, Transcendent, Salesforce etc…
BurmeseNative or fluent100%
EnglishNative or fluent100%
- Able to deal with stress
- ● Able to work under pressure
- Active listener
- A team player
- Exellent communication
- Helpful and understanding
- New ideas
- Strong leadership skills