Join Hosco and view Azeez's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
Professional security with seven years managerial experience, managing operations of security, practices and regulations in any given organization.
Regularly acquires in-depth knowledge of security legislation and securing environment from related hazards and threads from training and practical.
Park Regis Kris Kin Hotel Dubai - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesSecurityMay 2012 - Now · 6 years and 9 months
Prepared overall security plans for high-risk events and managed security operations of the organization, including assignments. Train subordinate security professionals and other department members about security rules and procedures. Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem. Coordinate security operations and activities with public law enforcement, fire safety and other agencies. Attend meetings, professional seminars, and conferences to keep abreast of changes in making decision directives for new technologies impacting in security operations. Ensure improvement in guest satisfaction goals and collaborate with management and hotel colleagues to establish and implement services and programs that meet or exceed guest expectations.
Transguard Group LLC - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesSecurityJuly 2010 - Now · 8 years and 7 months
Bachelor of Education
University of Cape Coast - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesOctober 1985 - September 1991
- Presentable, excellent interpersonal skills coup
- Proactive member who facilitates team approach a
Azeez Mojeed Abdul
Al Karama, United Arab Emirate Dubai
+971567329706 / +971556406993 Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Dear Mr. /Ms.
It’s with interest and enthusiasm that I respond to your job opening for the position of security management. I feel confident that I can contribute significantly in this role. The key proficiencies I possess which relate directly to your job requirements includes:
• Ability to develop and present new ideas and conceptualize new approaches and solutions.
• Communication skills – successful in building co-operative relationship with key clients and decision-makers.
• Problem solving ability-regarded as a resourceful problem solver evident in the successful development and implementation of new policies and procedures.
• Well versed in reviewing and investigating accidental and misconduct reports and issuing future course of action in light of incident analysis.
• Strong commitment to professional client service excellence.
• Excellent interpersonal relations and demonstrated ability to work with others effectively as teams.
• To protect and safeguard all hotel guests, employees, their belongings and all hotel assets.
I am convinced that my broad experience in the career field of security has equipped me with a strong set of valuable competencies that meet your needs. I am eager to combine my previous experience with my passion for managing of excellent service in order to work hard and make a meaningful contribution to your organization.
To further acquaint you with the specifics of my background I am enclosing my resume. I hope you will consider me for this position. I look forward to meeting with you and discuss the value I would add with Amy potential contribution to your team.
Thank you for your time and consideration and I look forward to speaking with you soon