Join Hosco and view Azhar's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
Myself Azhar Ahmad, has achieved CISCO Network Certified CCNA & CCNP Routing and Switching Cisco ID CSCO12350048 in India and Diploma in Hardware and Networking, MCSE Certification, GOAL Information Technology Mangalore India. And 2nd PUC in Government PU College Udupi. Karnataka Board, India and I strongly believe that I can prove to be an asset for your reputed organization.
Possessing around 4.6 years of experience in diverse Technical Support roles with multiple companies in India. Most recently associated with the Goldfinch Hotel MRG GROUP of Hospitality Mangalore as System Administrator. Previously worked with I Net Solution Mangalore as Desktop Support Engineer & Customer Support. Now looking to further a successful career by working for an ambitious and expanding company.
Skilled in Desktop Support, CCTV Camera Installation, Windows Domain, Windows Active Directory, Server 2003/8/12, Netgear, Firewall Configuration, LAN and Network Troubleshooting, Cisco Switch and Router Configuration & Maintaining Having done so in my Experience.
Goldfinch Hotel. MRG Group of Hospitality - Mangaluru, IndiaITApril 2015 - November 2017 · 2 years and 8 months
• Successfully maintained a network setup of Desktops, Laptops and Printers. • Maintaining & Installation Netgear, Firewall fortigate-60c & Nomadix AG 2400 Access Gateway. • Maintaining & Installation Cisco Catalyst 3560 Series Switch & Cisco 1800 Series Router. • Managing and administrating user domain and accounts. • Internet & LAN configuration Sharing folder, sharing device and Printer. • Installation and configuring IDS on clients. & ONITY software for keycards • Installation and configuring bio-metric software for time and attendance machine. • Maintaining CCTV Cameras & DVR configuration. • Maintaining IDS, EPABX HI Path 3000 manager software & Wi-Fi Access points and controller. • Maintenance of Microsoft Office Outlook E-mail, Outlook database & structure problems. • Installed and Configured Desktops which supported Windows 2000, XP, Vista and Windows 7 along with the MS-Office including mail services. • Supporting the Connectivity issue of WIFI & Maintaining good relationship with Guest.
Desktop Support Engineer
I Net Solutions - Mangaluru, IndiaITJune 2013 - March 2015 · 1 year and 10 months
• Troubleshooting hardware and software problems & Internet Connectivity Issues. • Responsible for installing new hardware, systems, and software for networks. • Configuring Dial-up Networking & RAS on Windows 2003/2007/2008 • Setup Win 2007 / 2003 Servers based network with structured Cat-5 /6 UTP cabling. • Install and config the server 2003, win8 and Perform IOS up gradation for Routers. • Implementing LAN, & network management, standards, integration Windows & Windows 2003/07/08 to host shares imaging applications in client/server environment.
Government PU College Udupi - Mangaluru, IndiaJune 2010 - May 2012
KannadaNative or fluent100%
UrduNative or fluent100%
HindiNative or fluent100%
- Cisco Catalyst 3560 Series Switch & Cisco 1800
- Connectivity issue of WIFI
- EPABX HI Path 3000 manager
- IDS software
- Installation Netgear, Firewall fortigate
- ONITY software for keycards