Join Hosco and view Aziz's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
Looking forward to a challenging and competitive work atmosphere in a dynamic and progressive organization where my skills, talents, and abilities will be utilized to the fullest for mutual benefit.
This letter is to introduce myself and to let you know of my interest in becoming a part of your company. The enclosed resume will furnish you with information concerning my overall employment background, training, education and skills. My work abilities are backed up with experiences and knowledge. I assure you that I can successfully fulfil any obligations requiring of any responsibility upon your company.
In each of my previous job experiences, I have performed my assignments with a high degree of skill and professionalism. My current objective is to obtain a position that will fully utilize my skills and offer an opportunity for continued professional growth.
I believe in excellence and have always dedicated myself, my talents and my creative abilities to assure the successful accomplishment of any company goals. My positive attitude and willingness to give 150% makes me a valuable asset to any organization that would employ me. I am confident that my skills will be an asset and have a favourable impact in your organization.
I look forward to hearing from you in the near future and hopefully to schedule an interview in which I hope to learn more about your company. It’s goals and plans and how I may be able to contribute to its continued success and growth.
21 years and 6 months
Front Office Supervisor
AMBASSADOR HOTEL - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesFront Office receptionMarch 2017 - Now · 2 years
• Preparing guest arrival report to DTCM on daily basis. • Monitoring TD and CID Report of Check-in and Check-out. • Tallying TOURISM DIRHAM Report on daily basis. • Preparing Month End Report for TOURISM DIRHAM and DTCM. • Profound ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner and extend alternative solutions. • Maintain relationships with key clients of hotel to produce group booking or convention business. • Preparation of Room Division - Budget • Monitoring expected arrivals, VIP movements and House Guest.
Front Office Manager
Deccan Plaza - Chennai, IndiaFront Office receptionAugust 2014 - October 2016 · 2 years and 3 months
• Motivate and give clear direction to all Front Office Staff • Effectively Maximize Room Revenues and Room Profitability. • Identifying Potential business in local market • Profound ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner and extend alternative solutions. • Great ability to manage time and perform multiple tasks simultaneously. • Remarkably maintaining a professional image at all times. • Maintain relationships with key clients of hotel to produce group booking or convention business. • Follows up to ensure guest satisfaction • Preparation of Room Division - Budget • Monitoring expected arrivals, VIP movements and House Guest. • Responsible for the Inventory Control. • Preparing Departmental Duty Roaster for the smooth operations.
Quality Inn Sabari - Chennai, IndiaFront Office receptionMarch 2005 - October 2013 · 8 years and 9 months
To maintain cordial relationship with clients and organization. Monitoring expected arrivals, VIP movements and House Guest. Responsible for the Inventory Control. Preparing Departmental Duty Roaster for the smooth operations. Troubleshooting all Guest Complaints.
Front Office Executive
Hotel New Victoria - Chennai, IndiaFront Office receptionMarch 2001 - March 2005 · 4 years and 2 months
Staffing allocation in Front Office Night Auditing and Supervising. Situation & Travel Desk Handling..
Front Office Supervisor
Liberty Park Hotel - Chennai, IndiaFront Office receptionAugust 1996 - March 2001 · 4 years and 8 months
Maintaining Staff info in Front Office Night Auditing. Situation Handling.
Madras University - Hospitality and Tourism Management - Chennai, IndiaJune 2007 - May 2010
- MS Office
- Ms word
- Power Point