Join Hosco and view baher's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
According to my work history and my experience through Chain Hotels and Resorts, Pre-opening and opening properties. I’m able to work under pressure. Team player. I have working experience with multi-national teams and respecting for other cultures. Also enough experience in pre-opening and opening as well.
HACCP skills from the ministry of tourism.
· F&B skills development from the ministry of Tourism.
· Hospitality leadership skills development from the ministry of Tourism.
· Team work skill
· Attitude and behaviors training
· Food allergic
· Up selling program
· wine Training
· Heineken Training
· Handling and Analyzing the P&L statement
· Holding and Leading the Training meeting and Programs
· Presentation Skills
· Dealing with the angry Customer
· Handling Complains
· First Aid
· Selling Technique
· Creative, self-motivated, reliable, and dynamic
· Good Communication skills.Good at meeting deadlines.
· Ability to work individually and as a co-operative team member.
· Interact with Guest; take orders for drinks and snacks.
· Plan and present bar menu.
· Serve snacks and drinks to the customer.
· Check identification of the guest to make sure they meet age requirements for purchase of other drinks.
· Mix drinks, cocktails and other bar beverages as ordered and in compliance with hotel standard drink recipes
Jumeriah group - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesF&B serviceJune 2018 - Now · 6 months
Fairmont Hotels - EgyptF&B serviceMay 2017 - May 2018 · 1 year and 1 month
Bartender at saigon restaurant and lounge
Savoy group - Cairo, EgyptF&B serviceFebruary 2013 - January 2017 · 3 years and 12 months
Bachelor's of law
Faculty of law - EgyptSeptember 2007 - June 2012
- Motivated and passionate
- Passion for wine
- - Smart and hard worker