Join Hosco and view Baiba's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
- Master degree in Biology and 5-year experience in food, water and environmental microbiology, food safety and quality management.
- Solid experience in risk assessment (HACCP, Food legislation), food contamination problem solving and laboratory organization.
- Strong teamwork, communication and writings skills, including teaching skills and public speaking.
- Self-starter, highly motivated, detail-oriented with the ability to handle and manage multiple tasks.
Senior expert of Microbiology
Institute of Food Safety, Animal Health and Environment "BIOR" - Riga, LatviaOtherSeptember 2013 - November 2018 · 5 years and 3 months
- Making analysis of water, food products, cosmetics and environmental samples. - Provide microbiological risk assessment advices in Food Safety and Quality (HACCP, microbiological criteria). - Performing research in the area of food and environmental science. - Training of personnel in the matters regarding laboratory examinations, taking samples, laboratory quality systems and food legislation. - Preparation of microbiological culture mediums for the laboratories. - Taking samples from food products and water for laboratory analysis on the basis of orders received from laboratory customers. - Isolate and maintain cultures of bacteria or other microorganisms for study. - Keep up with current knowledge by reviewing the findings of other researchers and by attending conferences.
University of Latvia - Riga, LatviaSeptember 2010 - June 2015
LatvianNative or fluent100%
- Good communication
- Great teamwork skills
- High motivated
- Time management
I am already living in Paris, France.