Join Hosco and view Bakhtiyor's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
It is with interest and enthusiasm that I am applying for an employment opportunity in your company. My name is Bakhtiyor Kamalov, I’m 31 years old, Uzbekistan nationality. The key proficiency I possess includes the following;
• 6 years of experience with Team Leader Guest Services position
• Knowledge of Opera Property Management System (5th version)
• Good Communication skills – verbal and written in English language
• Problem solving ability - resourceful problem solver
• Planning and organizing - Prioritizing tasks and assignments in a fast-paced work environment to efficiently meet departmental/company objectives
• Team player - a skilled team member who is always prepared to go the extra mile to achieve results
• Self-starter - considered a highly motivated employee with the capacity to learn and take responsibility for my own development
I am convinced that my broad experience in the career field of Hospitality has equipped me with a strong set of valuable competencies that meet your needs. I am eager to combine my previous experience in order to work hard, to learn and make a meaningful contribution to your organization.
I would welcome the opportunity for a personal interview to discuss this further.
You may contact me at your most convenience to set up a time and date.
Thank you and best regards,
Al Quoz, Dubai, UAE
9 years and 2 months
Guest Services Team Leader
Roda Al Murooj - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesGuest RelationsAugust 2017 - Now · 2 years and 6 months
- Motivates colleagues to achieve our targets in up-selling, guest satisfaction and overall scores - Responsible for Valet/Concierge/Doorman/Lobby Hostesses, Executive Lounge by leading and training them - Being shift In-charge, handles different guest issues/complaints, makes decisions and resolves to their satisfaction
Team Leader Guest Services
Amwaj Rotana Hotel 5* - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesGuest RelationsJanuary 2013 - April 2017 · 4 years and 4 months
- Prepares and coordinates the distribution of guest amenities, welcome letters and fruit setups for VIP and repeated guests, handles Front Desk operations, group arrivals - Responsible for Concierge and Club lounge teams during the absence of Guest Services Manager/Club lounge Manager - Provides trainings for Front Office colleagues and reports to Guest Services Manager - Handles guest complaints immediately and follows up thoroughly that problems arising from guest complaints are resolved to the guest satisfaction
Front Desk Receptionist
Sharjah Grand Hotel 4* - Sharjah, United Arab EmiratesFront Office receptionSeptember 2010 - December 2012 · 2 years and 4 months
- Communicating and assisting the guests at the Front Desk every day - Welcoming, doing check-ins and check-outs, recognizing all the VIP and Regular guests - Air ticket reservations, restaurant bookings
Samarkand State Institute of Foreign Languages (SamSIFL) - Samarkand, UzbekistanSeptember 2005 - July 2009
English Philology, English teacher
Native or fluent
Native or fluent
Native or fluent
Date of birth
June 18th 1987
- Customer Focused
- Decision making skills
- Excellent time management