Join Hosco and view Baraa's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
As Front Office Manager with a proven background in administrative support, it is with great excitement that I submit my resume for consideration to become a member of your team. In addition to my formal education and training, my 10+ year history of hands-on experiences make me an excellent match for the unique demands of this opportunity. These points from my resume and professional history highlight outline the qualities I can apply to the Bowie Industries mission:
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to communicate effectively and professionally with all individuals
• Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint, email management programs, and client information systems
• I am a quick learner, with a professional and diplomatic telephone demeanor
• A Bachelor of information & librarianship degree from Alexandria University, Egypt.
My resume provides further detail on my talent for team collaboration and experience as a Front Office; it is my goal to apply these skills to the progress of a growing company. I look forward to setting up a meeting to discuss in greater detail how I can benefit your organization. In the interim, thank you for reviewing this letter and the attached material.
2 years and 4 months
Front office manager
United arab emirates - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesRooms divisionNovember 2016 - Now · 2 years and 4 months
Alexandria University - Alexandria, EgyptSeptember 1996 - May 2000
Faculty Of Arts
1 information shared