Join Hosco and view Barun's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
Grand HYATT Goa(India)
Chef de Partie(Pastry and Bakery) 11th Dec 2017 to till date
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (C.D.P)
• Handle the pastry and bakery section.
• Briefing of junior staff
• Prepare special deserts.
• Schedule and supervise the kitchen helper.
• Prepare individuals for special buffet.
• Give training to junior staff.
• Hire well trained staff.
YAUATCHA(USA based Chain Restaurant) Kolkata(India)
Sr.Chef de Partie(Pastry and Chocolate) 29 July 2015to 1 Dec 2017
DUTIES AND RESPONSBILITIES (Sr.C.D.P)
• Give training to junior staff.
• Divide the work to junior staff.
• Maintain logbook in daily basis.
• Daily maintain wastage book.
• Giving new recipes to junior staff.
• Proper work planning.
• Create new recipes.
Princess cruise line U.S.A
Asst. Pastry Cook 11th June 2011 to 20 September to 2014
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (Asst.Pastry Cook)
• Following USPH as per the cruise standard.
• Daily check the store and mizza then start to work.
• Making ice cream.
• Sanitize hand and working table.
• Clean under counter chiller.
• Improve the food quality.
• Maintain the hygiene book.
• Deep cleaning of walking daily basis.
The Beatle (4 STAR) Mumbai(India)
Trainee (D.C.D.P)Pastry 25th may 2009 to 15 may 2011
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (Trainee D.C.D.P)
• Maintain the logbook
• Daily mise-en place for a'la carte.
• Learning more recipes from senior chef.
• Daily report to senior chef.
• Planning of work
• Taking inventory.
• Maintaining hand over book.
• Cleaning of all chiller in daily basis.
CELEBRATION HOTEL(4 STAR ) Raipur(India)
H.O.T(Bakery and Pastry) 06 June 2007 to 06 June 2008
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (H.O.T)
• Clean all the under counter chiller.
• Mise-en place for a'la carte.
• Making the production for banquet.
• Make small pastry for pastry shop.
• Daily discuss one new recipe with senior chef.
• Keep work area all the time in hygienic condition.
• Note all the new recipes in notebook.
Chef de partie(Pastry and Bakery)
Grand HYATT - Velha Goa, IndiaBakery/PastryDecember 2017 - Now
Sr.Chef de Partie(Pastry and Chocolate)
YAUATCHA(USA based Chain Restaurant) - Kolkata, IndiaBakery/PastryJuly 2015 - December 2017
Asst. Pastry Cook
Princess cruise line - Atlanta, GA, United StatesBakery/PastryJune 2011 - September 2014
The Beatle (4 STAR) - Mumbai, IndiaBakery/PastryMay 2009 - May 2011
H.O.T(Bakery and Pastry)
CELEBRATION HOTEL(4 STAR ) - Raipur, IndiaBakery/PastryJune 2007 - June 2008
3 years Hotel Management Diploma (HM)
RIHM Institute of Hotel Management & Catering Technology, Affiliated to Allahabad University - Jamshedpur, IndiaApril 2004 - May 2007
• Completed 3 years Hotel Management Diploma (HM) from RIHM Institute of Hotel Management & Catering Technology, Affiliated to Allahabad University.2004-2007
BengaliNative or fluent100%
HindiNative or fluent100%
EnglishNative or fluent100%
- A good Team player
- • Always except challenges.
- • Always try to enhance cooking skills.
- • Handle many task at once.
- • Make quick decisions.
- • Passionate for food and cooking.