Join Hosco and view Beatrice's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
Experienced Hotelier with a demonstrated history of working in the hospitality and hotel industry. Skilled in Management, Hospitality Industry, Design Management, Marketing and Property Management Systems. Strong Hospitality professional with a Bachelor of Business focused in International Hotel Management from Australian International Hotel School.
9 years and 2 months
Hotel General Manager
Bagan Star Hotel - Old Bagan, Myanmar (Burma)ManagementOctober 2017 - Now · 2 years and 3 months
•Building hotel visibility from opening through work with OTA, Travel Operators and Agents and establishing strong branding. •Responsible for all aspects of operations at the hotel, to day-to-day staff management and guests. •Act as ambassador for the brand and hotel. •Provide leadership and strategic planning to all departments in support of our service culture, maximized operations and guest satisfaction. •Work very closely with the hotel owners and other stake holders. •Responsible for managing the Hotels management team and overall hotel targets to deliver an excellent Guest experience. •Hold regular briefings and meetings with all head of departments. •Ensure full compliance to Hotel operating controls, SOP’s, policies, procedures and service standards. •Handling complaints, and oversee the service recovery procedures. •Manage on-going profitability of the hotel, ensuring revenue and guest satisfaction targets are met and exceeded. •Deliver hotel budget goals and set other short and long term strategic goals for the property. •Developing improvement actions, carry out costs savings. •Based upon P&L statements implementing appropriate strategies to maintain costs and improve profits. •Closely monitor the hotels business reports on a daily basis and take decisions accordingly. •Ensure that monthly financial outlooks for Rooms,Food & Beverage, Admin & General, on target and accurate. •Maximizing room yield and hotels / resort revenue through innovative sales practices and yield management programs. •Act as a final decision maker in hiring a key staff. •Coordination with HOD's for the execution of all activities and functions. •Corporate client handling and take part in new client acquisition whenever required.
Senior Expat & Corporate Leasing Executive and International Property Consultant
Your Property Finder - Yangon, Myanmar (Burma)Real EstateMay 2016 - October 2017 · 1 year and 6 months
• Handle expat & corporate rental leasing deals • Approach both new and established foreign Corporate Companies HR and MNCs for their expat staff relocation needs • Handling several International Property listings, their marketing and sales within Myanmar. • Business Development via client acquisition and liaison through attending events and networking, presenting ideas to further grow business visibility • Training, mentoring and leading both subordinate employees as well as company employees. • Design coordination of new marketing material • Inspecting properties and liaising with owners about points of improvement, maintenance and pricing based on knowledge of the Yangon real estate market. • Gauging what clients are after in their property search and suiting properties accordingly • Accompanying clients during show flat appointments and inspections of various types of properties, advising them on the suitability, features and value of the properties they are visiting. Answering questions about the properties and advising clients accordingly. • Acting as an intermediary in negotiations between landlords and tenants/buyers • Advise clients on market conditions, prices, payment options, legal requirements and related matters. • Managing Tenant and Landlord expectations to close properties successfully • Preparing documents such as representation and tenancy agreements.
Sales and Marketing Executive Manager
Waminn Group of Companies - Yangon, Myanmar (Burma)Sales & MarketingOctober 2013 - March 2015 · 1 year and 6 months
- Accomplishing business development activities by researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans; implementing sales plans; managing staff. - Accomplishing marketing and sales human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; enforcing policies and procedures. - Achieving marketing and sales operational objectives by contributing marketing and sales information and recommendations to strategic plans; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, quality, customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change. -Identifying marketing opportunities by identifying consumer requirements; defining market, competitor's share, and competitor's strengths and weaknesses; forecasting projected business; establishing targeted market share. - Sustaining rapport with key accounts by making periodic visits; exploring specific needs; anticipating new opportunities. - Supporting all business fields within the company and also in brother/sister companies - Coordinating and Liaising with foreign delegates on behalf of the company - Organisation and support of keystone meetings - Closely liaising with suppliers, designers and other 3rd parties in order to get the best result relative to the individual target market of each project or business sector - Investigating/Collecting data as well as statistics about the Myanmar Real Estate Market and general business opportunities within Myanmar - Closely liaising with local entities and team to in mind of seamless teamwork and a high quality end product. - Producing high quality, beautifully designed marketing material - Organisation of large events (Example: Groundbreaking Ceremony/Sales Launch/Designs for other events that have been sponsored)
Customer Service Consultant
Self employed - Yangon, Myanmar (Burma)Customer ServiceJuly 2012 - October 2013 · 1 year and 4 months
Consultant specialising in Customer Service Improvement at service centres Evaluation of employee conduct and customer service gaps. Based on these gaps define policies and processes to eliminate these gaps. Creation and optimising of training packages to fit with company to be applied for service personnel, sales and marketing team as well as phone hotline staff such as Telephone Etiquette, Grooming, Communication Skills and Handling Customer Complaints.
Serco Sedexo Defence Services - Canberra, AustraliaManagementMarch 2011 - June 2012 · 1 year and 5 months
Serco Sodexo is a company that looks after the accommodation and food & beverage services for all military personnel. My roll in this position was to look after accommodation part of the company including Front Office, Reservations, Revenue Management, Maintenance and Housekeeping. Duties undertaken: • RMS Property Management System • Fielding booking inquiries • Managing and overseeing reservations of individuals and groups • 24 hour on call • Customer service excellence training procedures for staff • Proficient use of the computer system. • Liaison with groups/individuals to accommodate various requests • Preparation of keys and registration cards • Build accommodation reports for daily and end of month use • Liaising with food and beverage management to ensure catering is provided for individuals and groups • Management of maintenance issues • Ensuring room cleanliness via placing policies and procedures for Housekeeping standard • Work with Profit and Loss statements for accommodation • Management of Accommodation staff • Management of all staff access to site • Liaising with upper management to ensure excellent service is provided to all guests as well as budget management and sales targets • Coordination and management of the site work, health and safety work group • Active participation in the site risk committee • Active participant of weekly site management meetings
Guest Services and Duty Manager
Novotel - Canberra, AustraliaFront Office receptionOctober 2009 - February 2011 · 1 year and 5 months
Australian International Hotel School - Canberra, AustraliaJune 2008 - September 2010
Native or fluent
- Customer services
- Hotel Management
- Marketing and Promotions
- Sales and Marketing