Join Hosco and view Betty's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
To work as a housekeeper in a challenging environment, contributing enthusiasm, dedication, responsibility, and good work ethic, combined with a desire to utilize my customer service skills obtained through experience as a waitress in Reputed Hotel
House keeping assistant
Speke resort munyonyo -kampala, Uganda. - Kampala, UgandaHousekeepingJuly 2015 - March 2018 · 2 years and 9 months
• Replacing guest amenities and supplies in rooms • Making beds and folding sheets • Removing trash, dirty linens and room service items • Greeting guests and taking care of requests • Straightening desk items, furniture and appliances • Dusting , polishing and removing marks from walls and furnishings • Vacuuming carpets and floor care duties • Following all the LQA standards of housekeeping.
Housekeeping Attendant/ mini bar attendant.
Royal suites hotel, kampala - Kampala, UgandaHousekeepingJanuary 2013 - June 2015 · 2 years and 6 months
Replacing guest amenities and supplies in rooms. • Making beds and folding sheets. • Removing trash, dirty linens and room service items. • Greeting guests and taking care of requests. • Straightening desk items, furniture and appliances. • Dusting, polishing and removing marks from walls and furnishings. • Vacuuming carpets and floor care duties. • Checking consumed items upon check outs and replacing items together with amenities in the rooms in an ordery manner.
High school certificate
Ndeeba senior secondary school - Kampala, UgandaJanuary 2010 - January 2011
Arts subjects with specialities in geography, history, economics and literature
EnglishNative or fluent100%
- Handling guest complaints and queries
- Telephone etiquette