Join Hosco and view Bharat's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
I am a Charismatic, professional and an expert in the field of Hospitality. Enriched with more than 7 years’ of experience in running Michelin recognized restaurant and managing 5 Star Luxury hotels. My experience include from setting up a new restaurant to efficiently managing a well-established restaurant. I am a team leader, a mentor with result oriented attitude.
Taj International Hotels Limited - London, United KingdomF&B serviceJanuary 2018 - Now · 1 year and 1 month
• Ensuring the highest standards of food and beverage service. • Ensuring Health & Safety and also hygiene procedures & standards are maintained. • Responsible for recruiting, training & developing restaurant staff. • Dealing with and resolving guest complaints. • Maximising all business opportunities to drive sales. • Communicating with the kitchen staff to ensure efficient food service. • Advising guest on wine selection and staff training. • Overseeing client bookings reservations and email correspondence. • Organising the daily and weekly rotas for the Restaurant’s staff. • Purchasing stock, supplies and negotiating best prices with trade suppliers • Ability to create a great atmosphere & be a inspirational host. • Responsible for marketing activities, social media and Facebook activities etc.
PSJ Alexander & Co. - London, United KingdomFinance/AccountingOctober 2017 - January 2018 · 4 months
● Analysing and planning for smooth and efficient running of all aspects of the office and communicating with clients. • Overseeing the payroll function to ensure it is complete, accurate and including PAYE, VAT, book-keeping, bank reconciliations and petty cash • Identifying the training and development needs of staff. • Monitoring the control over credits and facilitating timely collection and banking.
University of West London - Hospitality and Tourism ManagementJanuary 2007 - January 2010
EnglishNative or fluent100%
- Hotel training
- Strong hospitality