Join Hosco and view Bheng's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
Al Habtoor City, LaPerle Theatre – Dubai, UAE - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesCustomer ServiceJune 2017 - Now
• Greet customers warmly and direct them to their tables • Memorize our food and beverage menus, make suggestions and upselling • Take food and beverage orders and enter them into our system in a timely fashion • Prepare the bills for beverages and meals ordered, take the cash and make change, and then balance daily transactions • Answer all the questions about beverages and food • Promptly address customer service issues and refer customers to management when necessary • Ability to remember food and drink specials in situations where big and complicated orders happen • Great listening and speaking skills for creating a great dining experience for customers • A good memory to help remember various kinds of orders • Comply with maintenance guidelines for the areas • Customer service skills • Do all other tasks as required by the supervisor
AT BRANDS FOR LESS SHOP COMPANY - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesRetailMarch 2015 - March 2017
• Greet customers as they enter in establishment • Ask customers if they would like to be assisted • Direct or escort customers to the right aisle or sales representative • Scan and verify prices on products • Take payment in exchange of products • Process checks and credit card payments • Bag, box or wrap merchandise in accordance to customers’ instructions • Balance cash registers at the end of each shift • Count and sort coins and wrap currency appropriately • Manage product returns and exchanges • Assist with stocking shelves and rotating items • Offer customers with carryout services • Check daily cash accounts • Prepare accounting reports and perform other light bookkeeping activities • Report and sort irregular transactions • Manage suggestive selling activities • Listen to customers’ grievances and offer to resolve their problems • Assist in demonstrating products when necessary • Manage receipts and coupons • Generate cash and transaction reports
Front Office Executive
Shangrila Hotel - Angeles, PhilippinesFront Office receptionApril 2012 - February 2015
• Maintained an updated database of guest check-ins checkouts and fees. • Tracked staff schedules and called for outside maintenance as needed. • Responded to guest complaints in a professional courteous manner. • Managed multiple phone lines while attending to guest issues. • Reviewed daily listings of reservations to look for and correct booking errors. • Ensured that special accommodations were made for guests when appropriate. • Coordinated with other staffing departments to ensure solid guest relations. • Managed all guest relations and updated scheduling database. • Transferred calls to the correct department. • Updated monthly calendar of hotel events and special promotions. • Passed room service requests to the correct staff members. • Maintained an updated inventory of front office supplies. • Hired seasonal workers such as landscapers. • Managed front desk operations. • Responded to guest requests.
Bachelor in Hotel & Restaurant Technology
Aklan State University-College of Industrial Technology - Kalibo, PhilippinesJune 2009 - April 2012
TagalogNative or fluent100%
- • Excellent interpersonal and coordination skills
- • Excellent relationship-building and communicatio
- perseverance in work related problems
- Strong time management skills