Join Hosco and view Breidy's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
Thanks to my Dominican roots and to the years lived in Italy I had the chance of growing up in a multilingual and multicultural framework, this helped me to develop adaptability skills and, further, a strong passion toward what's new and different.
I'm always trying to make the most of every situation and I try to do so at work too, as a guest service agent I want the customer to be completely satisfied and I do my best to make so, especially when it's about turning a negative experience into an amazing one.
3 years and 3 months
Meliá Hotels International - Benidorm, SpainGuest RelationsJuly 2018 - December 2018 · 6 months
- Vip List and Vip Treatment - Show around of the hotel - Handle complaints - Checking rooms - Checking lobby, common areas, restaurants - Music, flowers, decoration - Guest relation focused on transform the stay in the Hotel in an unique experience - Monitoring the Customer Satisfaction and the Hotel competitive set on the main web-site (TripAdvisor, Booking.com) and through tools like Market Metrix and Review Pro. - Ensure the high-quality of service according to Company standards and guests needs.
Albéa tubes Italy S.r.l. - Tortona, ItalyOtherMay 2017 - July 2017 · 3 months
- Reception and end-of-line quality control - Drafting of certificates of conformity - SAP
Stanleybet - Alessandria, ItalyOtherFebruary 2015 - June 2016 · 1 year and 5 months
- Management of the store following the company policies - Organization and exposition of promotional material - Customer service and Payments
U.S. Gandini - Alessandria, ItalyF&B serviceMay 2011 - May 2012 · 1 year and 1 month
- Welcoming and greeting guests - Preparation and service of beverages and food
Master in tourism quality management
Uninform Group - Milan, ItalyFebruary 2018 - April 2018
Main topics: - Certificates of general manager - Certificate of strategic and digital marketing - Specialist certificates: MICE, Crioceristico, Wellness and Thermal - Technical management certificates: HACCP, Safety, Quality
Degree in foreign languages and literature
Università degli studi di Genova - Sant Pol de Mar, SpainOctober 2012 - December 2016
Main topics: - English, French, Spanish - Sector-specific language, Tourism company management
Native or fluent
Native or fluent
- Ability to empathize
- Cultural awareness
- Energy and enthusiasm
- Good computer skills
- Good team worker
- Open minded and flexible
- Passion for customer care
- Politeness and courtesy
- SAP basic
- Very organized