Join Hosco and view Brian's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
For me its all in the achievement of day to day set goals, in the most systematic or strategic way for best outcome.This is made possible by Proper communication ,due diligence,teamwork and determination
4 years and 3 months
Ali Bin Ali Group - Doha, QatarBakery/PastryFebruary 2019 - Now · 5 months
Demi chef de partie
Fonda nbo - Nairobi, KenyaF&B kitchenFebruary 2018 - January 2019 · 1 year
➢ Prepare mise-en-place for the section to the standard set by the Sous Chef. ➢ To liaise with the Sous Chef at all times to produce the standards which have been set. ➢ To ensure efficient and accurate use of produce and equipment in and around the kitchen. ➢ To adhere to all company policies/fire and emergency procedures. ➢ To provide a friendly, courteous and professional service at all times. ➢ To maintain good working relationships with colleagues and all departments. ➢ To wear the correct uniform and maintain a high standard of personal hygiene on duty. ➢ To attend training sessions and courses as and when required ➢ To diligently do stock inventory and fridge logs. ➢ To understand the operational set up and principle of FONDA NBO.
Fonda Nbo - Nairobi, KenyaF&B kitchenAugust 2017 - January 2018 · 6 months
Cafe Machiatto - Karen, Nairobi, KenyaBakery/PastryAugust 2016 - June 2017 · 11 months
● Once in a while ensure smooth kitchen operation by overseeing daily product inventory, purchasing and receiving. ● Prepared food service records and production sheets ● Follow proper food handling methods and maintain correct temperature of all food products. ● Consistently keep a clean and safe environment by adhering to all federal, state and local sanitation and safety requirements. ● Prepare healthy, enjoyable breakfasts and dinners for diners. ● Set up and perform initial prep work for food items such as soups, sauces and salads.
Embiance limited - Nairobi, KenyaF&B kitchenApril 2015 - February 2016 · 11 months
● Provided courteous and informative customer service in an open kitchen format. ● Systematically tasted and smelled all prepared dishes, and observed color, texture and garnishes. ● Implemented and supported company initiatives and programs. ● Consistently kept a clean and safe environment by adhering to all federal, state and local sanitation and safety requirements. ● Verified freshness of products upon delivery. ● Comprehensive knowledge of food and catering trends ● Stewarding
Fairmont - Mombasa, KenyaF&B kitchenJune 2014 - November 2014 · 6 months
Diploma in food Production
Amboseli Institute of hospitality - Thika, KenyaAugust 2016 - March 2018
i. Food safety ii. Culinary theory I&II iii. Principals of enterprenuership iv. Pastry and bakery v. Costing and control I&11 vi. Customer care
Date of birth
October 20th 1995
- commitment to quality
- Food Costing
- Ms macro
- Ms. Office Applications
- Multitasking Skills